What would you put in Room 101?

Braaaaaaiiiiins!!! :zombie:

1 Like

4 Likes

Stop trying to get me to watch it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will do…as soon as you´ve watched it! :grin:

1 Like

:door: ***Beep***hole drivers and gridlocked traffic.

:door: Unfresh brains…

:zombie: Oh, Linda, your brain smells so rich and spicy…

I honestly don’t know whether to grant that into the room or not. I suppose if I was ever to have any dealings with (a) brain(s) I would prefer them to be fresh rather than unfresh.

:door: people who stare. Makes me worry I have a big bogey on my face or something.

Hey sorry, my drone is broken, I couldn´t do anything but be there myself. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, but… disguised as a woman?

You wouldn´t have known it was me, hadn´t I said anything just now, right? So mission accomplished…wait…D’OH!

1 Like

I don’t know, the bag of Doritos almost gave it away.

Will you be nice to me? I literally just recorded something and I might have second thoughts ya know?

How is that offensive? I’d be proud to eat Doritos (in fact I am).

Feel free to make a recording but it’s the quotes I’ll miss :disappointed_relieved:

Hey, I forget it too sometimes. But it is more than just us two on twitter!

Well I never assumed the quotes were just for me either :wink:

Incidentally we should get out of in-joke and back on topic.

:door: when Brits say ‘proper’ instead of ‘really’ or ‘very’. “I was PROPER angry bruv.”

I cannot be too sure about that tbh! :man_shrugging:

Is that technically wrong, or just a way of language developing?

1 Like

Ja, it’s wrong. As far as I can tell, it’s kind of an idiom that’s developed in London. I guess you’d say it’s ‘chav speak’. I know everyone has their own little things in their dialect (great CRAP!) so I probably shouldn’t judge. It just irks my ears when I hear it.

3 Likes

Yeah you know @someone also mentioned that there is a book in german that is about popular mistakes that just happens to use something that is wrong in most of germany put perfectly fine in MY dialect, so part of my kind of takes issue with me taking no issue with that.

And don’t forget that we like to adopt English words for completely different things. For example “Handy” is a mobile phone.

3 Likes

Yeah or smoking for suit. And plenty other examples…