What would you put in Room 101?

I am listening… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Every door is left/right handed, it just depends whether you go through it from this side or the other side. So we all have to switch hands.

Except if you’re texting while opening a door, then you use your free hand.
(Also noticed that in real life, like right now)

This dude makes a good point.

1 Like

:door:no more podcasts…

In due time! But since I´m not responsible anymore I´m not the one who can make any promises at this time.

And, what about…
:door: people who stand in a really bothering spot (ie: a narrow passage) while there’s plenty other places to stay?

2 Likes

Haha, yeah. And, people who have an umbrella up but insist on standing under the only bit of shelter as well.

1 Like

:door: Old people who haven’t learned to handle their rollator/wheeled walker and overrun your feets with this little gadget …

2 Likes

:door: new parents who use their pushcart as a battering ram, simply because they think they have right-of-way on the rest of the world simply because they carry an ugly brat.

3 Likes

Doesn’t @yrface meant the official TWP podcast?

1 Like

:100: x that.

2 Likes

Well, I´d understand if he missed those, because so do I!

1 Like

But ya gotta see the baby, now!!!

Well, I think we can agree that we all miss both podcasts … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t want to look (any more) like a pedant, but i was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

That’s like an agreeing insult… or a (slightly) insulting agreement…
I am not sure :joy:
Either way :+1:

1 Like

:toilet: Betting Shops taking over the entire city.

I felt the room wasn´t enough anymore.

1 Like

Aye. Happening here a lot too.

1 Like

I noticed you saw the photo of the closed videostore I posted on twitter.
The owner told us that the landlord rather than have him any longer in that place he occupied for over 25 years he´d have a Betting Shop because they can ask three times the rent from them (because their abilitiy to pay that kind of money seems pretty much guaranteed). And that with at least three more shops in the neighborhood.

Doesn´t really bode well for the general financial situation of a society if things like these pop up everywhere like the fungus.

1 Like

That’s a real shame. So many nice, historic shops are being replaced by crappy, tacky, addiction-feeding places like that. Nothing good really comes out of of them.

1 Like