What's for dinner?

I use this, specifically so I can chomp my way through all manner of frozen treats -

1 Like

So do I! Mine’s a stronger one though I think. Obviously not strong enough…

2 Likes

I had another one and it’s a bit better. Not quite so hard. But very, very cold. I think they’d be nice with some dark chocolate to take the edge off. Nice though, glad I tried them.

3 Likes

Maybe pre-heat mouth to 200C before eating… via whiskey, chillis, etc.

See recent post :smile:

But curry - absolutely, any excuse.

1 Like

Dunno what´s for dinner but I do know what´s for dessert.

Unless I can send them somewhere, of course (though no guarantee they arrive on time). :grin:

3 Likes

That looks humongous! :heart_eyes:

Seriously is that just the angle, or…?

I have a super tiny head!

No it´s exactly the size to fit 6 twin packs in so you can imagine the actual size. So I´d say just the angle.

Oh I see! So a combination of multipack size, angle and your tiny pinhead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: mm yum yum.

I :heart: out of context quotes. :grin:

1 Like

Milan, why do you seem to have a different face every time I see a pic of yours?

4 Likes

It’s so it makes it harder to spot him in a line-up.

2 Likes

Only (s)he who is always able to always recognize me and see my true self behind the superficial details will be my true friend.

1 Like

And with that, his current face melted away and he became a skull. From that moment on the hill, the little girl learned never to judge a person by their face and always got to know the true person underneath.

2 Likes

Is this some sort of reverse emperor’s new clothes where only the fools see you clothed and the wise see you naked?

4 Likes

Anyway how vastly different are the pictures anyway? I mean there is only a single person on the forum who has seen a long haired photo of me and that person isn´t you.

One word: Bangs!

And facial hair.

But he showed that hairy hair already on another photo …

That’s what I meant - some pics he posted have facial hair and some don’t, so they look different.