What's for dinner?

Be glad you don´t have to proof…uh…cook…pancakes for a living then!

1 Like

What’s for dinner?

Nothing. I was in an all you can eat sushi restaurant for lunch, so I skipped dinner and drank a cup of tea. I think my daughter broke again her record of pieces of sushi*, with 18 maki (8 salmon, 8 prawn and 2 tuna) and 2 uramaki (grilled salmon and leek) plus a bit of fries we ordered for the small sister, who likes sushi but still has troubles in eating the nori algae (but managed to eat two maki).

Tomorrow we’ll have our neighbors for dinner. I mean, we invited them. Not gonna eat them. And since she’s Mexican and he’s Swiss German, my wife will make a typical Sardinian dish. And a tiramisu because everyone loves tiramisu.

*pieces of sushi sounds like, you know, tasse-fahrnholz or zak phoenix mcsomeone.

6 Likes

That´s what we´ll call the creatures we secretly clone from our genes.

2 Likes

tasse-farhnholz in love from outer space is the title of my shipfic.

2 Likes

While I was sure this was bound to happen some of these days, that is a coupling I wouldn´t have expected!

1 Like
3 Likes

grafik

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

A few times I ordered tiramisu and forgot each time that it doesn’t taste like chocolate. And then I was disappointed :sweat:

I do like non-chocolately desserts, but I’ll always gravitate towards the chocolate if it’s an option on the menu. Always.

4 Likes

If you don’t love tiramisu I suspect you just didn’t have a good tiramisu :stuck_out_tongue: if you ever come near southern Switzerland warn me and I’ll ask my wife to make one.

3 Likes

In my case I think it’s more that I don’t really like coffee flavoured desserts :slightly_smiling_face:

Can she make me a cheesecake instead? :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe you´d like those white chocolate sticks. They only taste a little like coffee*.

*I know I know that is like saying “spam egg sausage and spam , that’s not got much spam in it.” but I like those anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They remind me of these, which are yummy and sans café.

BK323006~2

They are great! I got them this last winter when I needed something to snack to the new X-Files. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonus points! Though I hope you only bit down in between the dialogue. Or at least only when Tad O’Malley was speaking.

Wasn´t he even less in this season than the last one? Maybe only a little more than the “new young agents” who just showed up briefly because “hey we used to be a thing last season, remember?”

He was only in one ep I think. Yeah, I had mixed feelings about those young’uns.

1 Like

I can :smiley: but my wife’s tiramisu isn’t that coffee-y. She doesn’t like coffee either.

1 Like

More PiecesofCoffee for me, then! :coffee:

1 Like

3 Likes