What's for dinner?

Nice!

But at the end it´s just meatballs. They don´t taste particularly “swedish”. They´re just easier to find in the freezer department of the supermarket than others.

It all tastes fine, btw. Which is most important. :yum:

1 Like

*gobble*

Uh oh… *hopelessly hypnotised by plate* :crazy_face:

3 Likes

notes down which dish to use in the unlikely case of ever inviting @PiecesOfKate for dinner

2 Likes

And maybe the same might work for @tasse-tee

2 Likes

Official Sega plates?

2 Likes

Gasp!

Hmm… :arrows_counterclockwise: :eyes:
…nope, no effect.

Maybe it’s because I never had a Dreamcast. Try spinning a Playstation 1 disk instead?

2 Likes

Never mind, I know of better ways to charm you anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
1 Like

That PS1 startup sound used to be what I imagined THE FUTURE to sound like back in the mid 90s.

2 Likes

Oh no! The startup sound amplifies its hypnotic power!!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Back then we used to think Playstation could turn you into a chimp!

This is the commercial that introduced me to the system back then.

(the guy had a weird american accent in the german dub)

2 Likes

This ad is brilliant :joy:
“I’m talking about THIS!” * hoover gasps *

2 Likes

This was my lunch – a Holy Cheesemas burger from Byron Burger.

Beef patty, American cheese, smoked cheese, cheese crisp, pickled red onions, lettuce, spicy garlic mayonnaise, onion ring, and a scoop of bacon macaroni cheese. Accompanied with fries and a half pint of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Absolutely delicious :drooling_face:

5 Likes

1 Like

Wait a sec…

Does the beer mug on the right simply say “Beer” on it? :smile:

Yeah. It’s part of their ‘trendy’ brand, I believe :roll_eyes: the waiters all had things like ‘cheese’ and ‘pickle’ on their T-shirts.

Oh, it´s supposed to be funny? :smirk:

Yeah, there seems to be this big thing for stating the bleeding obvious at the moment. I’m looking forward to getting back to obscure metaphors and cryptic labelling.

You could start that yourself. By getting a cat called Rover and a dog called Mittens or something.

1 Like