Why are you online on a Saturday night?

If it was early afternoon, and there would be a sound check before, it’s fine.
(Speaking of electric guitar strings, I would never do that with an acoustic)

1 Like

Nope!!!

What happened? No interest?

Actually a lot of actors and/or musicians are very shy - until they get on the stage. :slight_smile: It’s a common phenomenon…

The smaller the band the harder the partying is sometimes but not always true. I’ve seen both.

I can’t remember that I’ve seen something small is getting very hard…

:flushed:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I feel no shame.

1 Like

I got old :smiley: well, I was always a big nerd, so I never went partying, my Saturday nights were usually going out to eat and play board games with my friends. Then a lot of stuff happened: my wife and I met, some friends left town, others fought and didn’t want to see each others, stuff like that. Around 23/24 I was doing my PhD, and I began valuing sleep more than fun :stuck_out_tongue: then at 25 we moved to Switzerland, and that was the final blow to my social life :laughing: no friends and no money.

2 Likes

Same…minus wife and kids…

1 Like

Welcome to the club!

Yeah that certain age when friends have wives and kids and only hang with other families.

Yep, they forget you completely.

1 Like

Well… that’s the opposite for me :stuck_out_tongue: of all the people I knew and could go out with while in Zurich, I was the only one with kids.

The problem is that kids are incompatible with most of the usual spare time activities. And drain your energies like a kiss from Ran in Urusei Yatsura. So people with kids hang out with people with kids so the kids can play and you can enjoy a bit of good old… speaking. Just being able to speak with other adults becomes entertaining.

3 Likes

The weird thing is that everyone says that I’m really really good with kids.

Weird why?

Because I don’t have any.

So you’ve got a head start for when you will. :wink:

1 Like

How about to adopt a child?

1 Like

I do not think I would meet the requirements