Your current beeping phone wallpaper

Nah. Discobot would never sell our data…

2 Likes

Hello Milan.

You have:

Friends

:frowning:

That’s only because you haven’t liked something.

That´s just because I hate everything.

1 Like

Then you should count the people who hates you.

Roundabout 7,6 billion.

Yourself included?

1 Like

Most of all! Well, hard to tell actually…

What are going to be your summer wallpapers?
(Childish attempt to stay on topic, while waiting for Ron to publish his next one with his next project…)

Mine will be, ahem, I don’t use a smartphone (anymore…) true story.
I like calling people, but probably because that’s a period in my life in which I can have contact with just a few people. When I needed to stay in contact with more than a few people, having to do many calls, well, sometimes I hated calls too. I do a lot of texting too.

A green-blueish swamp thing.

What happened?

Pro-tip: You can send text messages and you can turn your phone off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, seriously: I don’t like telephone calls at all because I can’t see the other person. So you are not alone. :slight_smile:

I realized it really doesn’t help me in this period of my life. When the last one broke, I bought another one which was too big. I sent it back, and after that I started using a normal cellular phone. I’m super happy with that. But if I’ll need one, I’ll buy another one. I just think it’s a good approach to technology to use what we really need. There are many other fantastic inventions, not all are useful everytime.

Yeah, I use text messages (SMS) quite frequently. I use them and telegram, because you can use it on every device.
For calls, I like them. It’s just a matter of balance. I also like Skype video-calls.
As for turning off the phone, well, ahem, I’m quite apprehensive. If someone writes me something, I’m in the mood of answering until I do that. Whatsapp was like a nightmare for me.
I also noted that since I come here, I do not go on facebook like before. Probably two times a week now.

2 Likes

That’s it! Exactly like that! But different.

Yes, I agree, well said. I need my phone only for my work. Otherwise I would only have a simple cell phone.

I don’t use Skype, because everybody would see that I’m working from home in my pyjama (with this little bear on the front of my jacket). I feel a little bit unconformable if somebody can see me in it.

As I wrote in another thread: I have the impression that the Facebook usage is going down. And not because of the privacy scandal. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should get this instead. All your problems will be solved!

grafik

2 Likes

What the hell is that? Is it supposed to attract women :grinning:?

I included the wikipedia article in the spoiler for those who haven´t seen it before :slight_smile:

There is this new dating feature coming. And if you wear the T-Shirt with the wolves…

For me the problem is, that the posts there are completely uninteresting. The most interesting post I saw my “friends” posting was a recipe.

1 Like

But I like my little bear!

2 Likes

No in is out but out is definitly in, still.

'#'sentences to avoid in tinder profile

2 Likes