Your song-of-the-day, based on your current mood

Inspired by @PiecesOfKate’s 1000th post on Tell me your dreams topic, I want to share with you this song.
It tells a nightmare, and it’s visually a mix between real images and comic cartoon stripes.
I also like its creepy sounds!
La Donna, il sogno, il grande incubo
(The woman, the dream, the big nightmare)

4 Likes

Because kazoo solo…

3 Likes

I didn’t know this song! Thanks!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Huh, really? Make sure you get acquainted with these two songs as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Second one: instant earworm :smile:

2 Likes

It’s just a tribute. :stuck_out_tongue: Nah, I love that song. I think YouTube seems to degrade the sound quality though! (Or at least YT from the time that vid was uploaded.)

1 Like

This wasn’t (and isn’t) really my kind of music, but I’ll call this my song of the day:

Then once you got the '90s nostalgia going, watch this vid from the YouTube OG Fine Bros:

We’ve been watching that channel since the beginning of the decade, but now they’ve become such a cultural force that even the Backstreet Boys come on. Amazing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t stop listening to this lately, and Milan’s photos of mountains has inserted it back into my noggin’.

To clarify this isn’t a reflection of how I’m feeling or anything, I just like the reflective, poignant tone. It gives me chills. Written by Stevie Nicks when her and Buckingham weren’t getting along.

3 Likes

Those two singers do have more than just some resemblances around the eyes…

Mika-boo.

1 Like

Freddie-a-hoo

Some of the regularly released vinyl from the French National Library:

Even on YouTube it sounds great, but the 96 kHz from Qobuz is the bomb. (CD quality would probably do the trick but why take chances. :stuck_out_tongue: )

:it: June 2nd, 1946

1 Like

Wait…O Sole Mio isn´t the national anthem? :scream:

1 Like

I thought it was That’s Amore :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh well now that is the official song of… * whispers into @tasse-tee ´s ear *

2 Likes

Ahh, of course it is! :grinning:

4 Likes
2 Likes

“Mi scusi, no speak English” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes