Your song-of-the-day, based on your current mood

Yes it is. In case of Thunderstruck I´m not even sure how that works? Sounds a bit like trying to play The Trooper with one guitar.

As this isn’t the dreams thread I can only assume it happened.

4 Likes

That was the first thought I had when reading this. I started out reading it as as a song lyric.

1 Like
2 Likes

I hear the sound of fans in the backround.

Be patient I got one or two surprises for you…

:open_mouth:

The bad news is that I decided to stop trying to livestream. It just doesn´t seem to work out. I thought it might work on a weekday but nope. No idea what witchcraft made me succeed at doing two full hours 2 weeks ago. :man_shrugging:

As in it keeps disconnecting again? That’s a shame. It is weird that it worked fine that time.

I was going to let you know a few nights when I’m home alone, but one was a Friday :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Awww :pensive:
Well, thanks for trying anyway! :slightly_smiling_face:

I bet it’s the signals, interfering with your internet. Get the Pigeon Sisters on the case!

4 Likes

I don´t think it manages to go a full minute (it´s definitly less than three) without disconnecting.

So no. Not worth the stress. Sorry.

Can’t you record the stuff and upload it on YouTube?

Also on Twitch. UHD even. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, but not with facecam for some reason.

Yeah, watch him instead!

Guys I’m so excited. On 21st , in 2 days, Max Pezzali (leader of 883) and other big Italian artists will sing in my home village! I’m in the team Staff! It’s simply incredible.
I just wanted to share with you my joy :grin:
Here’s a song:

4 Likes

I loved this song. The part between the “shhhh” and the refrain had been used as the jingle of a national Italian radio.

1 Like

Just got back from seeing these guys (Spoon) and Grizzly Bear.

Tomorrow ‘s gonna be a long day… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Still have this song in my head…

2 Likes

Guess what? It’s only ONE DAY away now!! :star_struck:
How did you get to be one of the staff? What does that involve?

1 Like

…a hazy day, filled with random choruses on repeat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: