Your song-of-the-day, based on your current mood

Yeah, I’ve heard a lot of people say that. It doesn’t surprise me but then I’m a bit biased because I like them so much. But they are quite niche I suppose.

It was full, though - and that’s after they rescheduled due to a wrist injury.

1 Like

Hmm, I wonder if Murray broke Jemaine’s wrist because he’s jealous of all his new acting gigs (Legion)?

They do come to the States, I’ve seen the ads but it’s hard to ration my concerts for the year when I’ve got the 2 little ones to take care of. The stars have to align between ticket prices, which date, babysitter availability, etc.

Haha. I suddenly remembered the other day that he was also in Men in Black 3.

It was Bret’s wrist though. He fell down some stairs. So they did a lot of jokes about that, including a whole skit about them using an elevator for the first time :laughing:

Eugene Mirman was the warm-up act but I didn’t actually find him that funny :neutral_face:

Yeah, that makes sense. I hope you get to go someday though :star: :star:

1 Like

Ah, of course it was :laughing:
Haven’t seen him acting much lately, guess he needed some attention too.

Thanks! I’m just happy I got to go see Spoon/Grizzly Bear last Tuesday, but I have to admit my sleep schedule is still messed up from being out late. Good thing it’s Sunday! :sleeping:

1 Like

You hardly recognize him though. That was a great role.

I´ve also seen him in Eagle vs. Shark and What We Do In The Shadows.

1 Like

Yeah it was :smile:

That was funny. It’s quite similar to FOTC in terms of comedy style.

1 Like

Yes, that was hilarious! I love Taika Waititi too.
We’re also big fans of Jemaine’s voiceover work. Especially Nigel the cockatoo from Rio, who poops on people and blames it on seagulls…

1 Like

Have you seen Hunt for the Wilderpeople? I thought that was great. Really well cast, too.

No, thanks for the rec. I will have to check it out!

I thought he did a great job with Thor: Ragnarok, injecting a lot of humor into a superhero action movie, which I normally find boring because they can be so serious.

1 Like
6 Likes

That one sounds familiar :smile_cat:

2 Likes

@someone on the other hand still seems to be going for the lyrics to Brighton Rock. :grin:

4 Likes

The solo of Brighton Rock is very commendable though. :metal:

2 Likes

Yeah!

6 Likes

to be listened to in stereo or with headphones

1 Like

From the moment Thor was hanging on that chain on his feet and kept turning while Sutr tried to be intimidating I knew that third one was gonna be different than the two before. I think Ragnarök may be my favourite MCU Film next to the first Avengers. I really enjoyed the humour in it and that Thor got turned more into a wisecracker(though I´m not sure how this would work in a movie that also had Tony Stark in it) also really worked for me.

1 Like

One of my favorite songs of all time:

This is a parody of an italian song (“Baila Morena” by Sugar Zucchero Fornaciari), talking about the referee Moreno, famous for his management of the match between Italy and South Korea, where he did everything he could against the italian team.

“Schiatta Moreno”, by Gem Boy.
(sorry, lyrics in italian, but it’s nice to watch)

1 Like

Should i try it out??
3 Likes