Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

I have exactly one DAT tape and it’s only because of an electronic music class I took in the 90’s. I thought they were only used by recording professionals so you could copy to other sources without decay. I never knew anyone with a DAT player in their living room or anything, even in the futuristic year of 1997.

1 Like

Yeah, same here. It was a thing in the industry. But never caught on for home house. But as CDs got cheaper in the late 80s and went from a Yuppie status symbol into Joe Smalls music collection I guess David thought to himself, maybe so will DAT at one point.

Yes, he did have a point. You can’t argue with David’s moustache.

1 Like

Can´t argue with dat ´stache.

I remember him calling it a ‘smartstache’ on the podcast :smile:

2 Likes

I had a confused memory of this post of yours:

Sorry.
Then, after having watched you during your live sessions while playing Zak McKracken, I was convinced that you were 23 years old…

Something that certainly couldn´t happen with me…hehe hehe…owww…:frowning:

I think it’s often quite hard to guess how old somebody is.

At my work, every so often a person mentions how old they are, and then the rest of us are like “really? We thought you were X age!” :grin: And there’s people from their 20s to their 50s working here.

Presumably the ‘good’ way round? :neutral_face:

Well, @tasse-tee doesn´t look anything even near 50 that´s for sure. :smile:

2 Likes

I often was told I was 20 years old when I had 30-35.
Nowadays, my hair become more and more silver, so people guess my real age with a smaller error margin. :older_man:

2 Likes

I guess…
Anyway, I’m not very good at telling how old people are.

1 Like

I suppose I should mention that I’m on Twitter…
if you can find me :wink:

Most of my tweets are to people I like on YouTube. And I don’t tweet much these days.

1 Like

I’m having visions of you leafing through an album you’ve made of all our faces. We’ve got no chance of getting away with any crimes, now.

2 Likes

To be fair, I don´t think I had exposed my face ever hadn´t I happened to have seen mostly everyone elses before so I thought it would be only fair, yoiu know…

Now we all know that we can just move on, being cups of tea, rubber chickens and pixel paintings of ourselves.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have minded if you didn’t want to, but it is nice to put faces to names.

Sure , especially when you tell so many funny stories about stuff you do I can picture you now like…growling at a fly that´s sitting on your curtain or something.

Haha, yeah. And now I can picture you gaming :grinning:

With terrible reception.:frowning: Too bad you missed the best part that evening where I was streaming through my phone(which was much better) and going through my living room, the movie collection etc. for like 90 minutes, though.

Aw. That was still so much fun though.