Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

yeah that’s true, I love it for the same reason! Great @SUSHI

1 Like

It is something that’s important to me, though it’s probably magnified on here for humour purposes.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at…?

Just a general thing that sometimes others are better at recognising certain qualities we have than we can see for ourselves.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Yeah that’s definitely true.

1 Like

Sorry for maybe not wording that clearly enough. Blame the speech book I obviously ate last night.

No don’t worry, I got the gist :slightly_smiling_face: just wasn’t sure what you were specifically trying to say about moi.

I could, but I´m keeping those for times you feel bad about yourself and need some psych-boostin´. :wink:

Haha, okay :wink:

1 Like

Solutions and scores for the Zak’s Zak challenges:
:speech_balloon:#1: only Leslie can pick up the broom alien (+1). She says that she pretends it’s just a broom. (+1)

:speech_balloon:#2: you can bend the knife: by digging the cave entrance in Seattle (+1) or using it in the floorplank (+1)

:speech_balloon:#3: it’s not just a song it’s a mashup. Hound dog, don’t be cruel, blue suede shoes, heartbreak hotel, jailhouse rock. +1 each

The scores…

:speech_balloon:#1: 2 points for Sushi and tasse-tee, 1 point for Frenzie

:speech_balloon:#2: 1 point for Sushi and tasse-tee, 2 points for Frenzie

:speech_balloon:#3: Frenzie did not answer, tasse-tee got 1 point… and Sushi 4 out of 5!!!

And the winner is: @Sushi !! :1st_place_medal:
Second place: @tasse-tee :2nd_place_medal:
Third place: @Frenzie :3rd_place_medal:

Thanks for participating!

4 Likes

Of course Meeelan and I knew the answer to #3:

Sadly I was just too busy with work this week to participate in time. Fun quiz, though, Zak!

3 Likes

By Elvis Pr>>i<<sley? :stuck_out_tongue: I dunno, I guess I glanced over the question. Not that I remembered too much of the specifics.

1 Like

:speech_balloon: #6
Your final question: how much of the Epilogue can you remember??

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken @Frenzie @Sushi

3 Likes

I have to concentrate a bit, but I think I can remember it all.

1 Like

Dear Mr. @David Fox,

If we were correctly informed by the plaque here, you are the maintenance responsibile for this monolith.
It has been swallowing all our cash! We even tried shaking and tipping it, which usually fixes the broken vending machine back on campus but this ancient technology has been made to withstand Mars’ storms. It won’t budge.

Hoping our message in a bottle reaches Earth well and we can make it back there in time for our final exams.

Yours sincerely,
Melissa China & Leslie Bennett.
Mars, March 30th 1997

3 Likes

Whoa!!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

So, tell me again why you are here (on Mars) …

1 Like

~ ~ ~ Thank you for taking part in Tasse-Tee’s Dialogue Challenge! ~ ~ ~

This is the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the results!! :trophy:

Questions 1 to 5 were worth five points each, while the final question was worth ten. That means there were 35 points that could be awarded altogether.

I gave points based on the quality of each of your answers. More points were given to those who gave a correct answer the first time, without a further hint, and for those who used the most accurate wording.

All of you have made a fantastic effort! But alas, only one of you can win the title of the Ultimate Zak Expert.

So, here we go…

In third place, with 13 points:
@Frenzie ! :3rd_place_medal: :sparkles:

In second place, with 19 points:
@Sushi ! :2nd_place_medal: :sparkler:

And in first place… with an impressive 35 out of 35 points:1st_place_medal: :trophy:
…is…

…well, I think that’s already clear. It doesn’t really need to be said, does it?? :grin:

5 Likes

Can make, uhm, maybe, a challenge, hm, for another game? Maybe, uhm, let’s say for example, this Tumblewood Perk or how this game is called? Maybe then we can all play togther? :slight_smile:

btw: Have you posted the solutions already? :thinking:

2 Likes

Timblewod Pork, you mean? It’s been a while since I’ve played that. Still need to play hard mode. So I’ll leave it to Someone else to create that challenge :wink:

I’ll do that another time.

1 Like

I can’t see the page link on my mobile!
Who won? :thinking: