Adventure Game Merch Thread

Guy on the glass is Tex Murphy.

1 Like

Exactly. The shot glass is from Kickstarter project Project Fedora (which resulted in the game Tesla Effect).

:star_struck: A ViewTron 3000!!! I would have liked one of those.

Also, I’ve decided. If anyone else here gets a Max, you have to re-enact the same shot, using whatever resources you have. :sunglasses:

And the rest? Come on guys (and Milan). Lefty’s! And the lubber parking thing. Two hints at once! (btw: do we have a “bad word” blacklist in this forum?).

We should reconstruct (famous) scenes from adventure games with them. :slight_smile: (Can we get a Sam plushy somewhere?)

1 Like

Not merch but I´ve been thinking for a long time of real life objects from games.
Anyone know where this is one appears? :wink:

3 Likes

The game with the Kraken! (Can’t remember the name at the moment - must be something with Yak McDonalds…)

2 Likes

Yeah that´s the beginning of the first Larry of course.

1 Like

Well turns out there actually IS such a thing:

You can get this on amazon. It´s missing a most important part, however.

2 Likes

Can’t you fix this yourself?

To get a little back on-topic again: Couldn’t you buy a “chicken with a pulley” as a Monkey Island merch?

Really? Never heard about that before!

This looks homemade:

Great idea!
Hmm… are there any famous adventure game scenes involving a bear? Just curious…

No official Sam plushies have been released, yet.

Don’t know but I have a picture of such a toy in my head. But might be a homemade chicken…

Oh, yes! For example “Simon the Sorcerer”:

or this little game:

Have you made one?

2 Likes

Back to the future
And
Zak McKracken And The Alien Mindbenders

2 Likes

Oh my… a sexy chicken toy without something in the middle

Just as I thought!

1 Like

No, I don’t know how to make things like that.

4 Likes

Mmhhh, caaaake!

2 Likes

Awwww. :heart_eyes: Perfect cosplay! (And there is this resemblance around the eyes…).

But, but, but … that cake! Can I switch with Max? I promise I will wear his costume if I get some of that very, very, very deeeeelicious looking cake! :blush:

1 Like

We welcome our new contestant on this weeks episode of:

What would YOU do for cake?

2 Likes