David Fox and Annie (Larris) Fox in Italy in September!

Correct. It’s Hollywood’s fault if that word had a negative acceptation during time. :no_mouth:

Back in topic: our Guru-King with Annie are entering Europe right now! :couple::eu:

4 Likes

September 19th, 2018 - 08:29
They entered Italy! :it:

1 Like

Wanna see a picture of me with them?

20180919_083631

8 Likes

Well, it seems like they’ve been rerouted to Milan.

Yes, the plane has been diverted to Malpensa, due to fog (well… haze) in Venice. They will take off after a re-fuel.

Update: Landed in Venice! Finally!

We’ll be in Cervignano tomorrow, after lunchtime. Are there any “meetups” that I may have missed? :smiley:

No meetups. They arrived today, then they will sleep until Friday, I suppose! :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok, pals.
Tomorrow there will be our Closed Encounter Of The Third Kind.
I’ll post pictures here.

4 Likes

Will the video need some editing before you upload it or can we expect that soon, too?

Just the time to upload it on my YouTube account, and to share the link here.
I want to upload it as soon as David’s talk is finished.

5 Likes

Great! :+1:

Stay tuned: there probably be a live streaming. I’ll tell you for sure on Friday, can’t confirm at the moment.

2 Likes

immagine

16 Likes

1 Like

Do you wear the “I am incognito” t-shirt to be recognised?

7 Likes

Let him sign everything you have! :smiley:

1 Like

At last! The dream has become a reality!!! :raised_hands: :tada::balloon::stars:

5 Likes

So much hype. Hope all this energy will turn into a new retro-style PnC adventure!
You should all get drunk on the last day and dive into some crazy discussions until the next morning and commit yourselves to make some crazy ideas come true. Look at the Rolling Stones which are making a world tour and don’t even know if they will survive it to the end.

4 Likes

1 Like