David Fox and Annie (Larris) Fox in Italy in September!

We have just finished having a dinner altogether. I’m tired but really happy. We spent the lunch, afternoon, evening, dinner and early night together. David is a very nice person. He talked about what he did in his past, in the years at Lucasfilm, the creation of the game division, the industrial light and magic, the tricks with the programming… I have so many things to remember!

6 Likes

From left to right: @ema , me, @David , Annie, Serena (starring Ricki Lee), Emanuele (starring Ken Thien)

17 Likes

Thank you @ZakPhoenixMcKracken for being such a great host and tour guide for Annie and myself. And thank you @Ema for the wonderful dinner and great conversation! And great meeting Serena and Emanuele!

11 Likes

So in the end there was a meeting! :laughing:

Looking forward to today :slight_smile: See you all later!

2 Likes

No official meeting, still. @ZakPhoenixMcKracken is the head of the welcome committee, he’s travelling with Mr. and Mrs. Fox right now. I joined them only for a dinner, just to make my part in saying “welcome” and presenting David the Italian Fan Dub Project
Sadly, I won’t be in Cervignano.

3 Likes

I don’t think there was someone more suitable for the job :smiley:

Oh, sorry about this. It’s good that you managed to meet them, at least!

3 Likes

with @Festarossa on the train to Cervignano. Here We go!!

10 Likes

Took a picture of me photographing @ZakPhoenixMcKracken filming @David.

5 Likes

I did something similar in my family: We have four photos where each photographer took a picture of the others. :wink:

@RonGilbert and @David: Isn’t it amazing that your games brought and still bring several people together (from around the world!)? :slight_smile: I don’t know if other games did something similar. Back then our parents told us that computers will make us lonely, but it seems that the opposite is true. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks like I´m not the only one who looks completly different in than his avatar, that is a photo of themselves.

1 Like

Wow @ZakPhoenixMcKracken, just catching up with these… you must be on absolute cloud nine :heart_eyes:

It’s great seeing all those pics - so nice seeing the fans and creators hanging out and having fun together. Good ole gaming industry :slightly_smiling_face: :video_game:

7 Likes
6 Likes

Hi folks,
Tonight there will be a whole night dedicated to Zak McKracken.
Starting at 8 p.m. CEST (2 hours from now).
Good news: there will be a streaming!
The Event organizer will tell me the details (as well as the link) shortly.

Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Ohh, I hope I can make it! :smiley:

News about the streaming?

2 Likes

No Zak, for us… :cry:

7 Likes

It was live on Facebook only. I had the link just after the video finished.

2 Likes

After the 90 minutes mark there are Zak stories by @ZakPhoenixMcKracken and @yrface.

2 Likes