David Fox and Annie (Larris) Fox in Italy in September!

Poor @David. :slight_smile: We see the mazes nowadays as a running gag, but they aren’t that annoying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. They are really more of a first world problem. Like how to leave a party without feeling impolite.

3 Likes

Guessing you haven’t visited Venice… but Google maps really helped.

3 Likes

My most vivid memory from our visit to venice (which lies back longer than the visit of Spielberg, Ford etc!) are these two guys:

I dubbed them the “Hammer Men”(I was 2 years old).

I was in Venice - and yes, we got lost too. :wink: (And Google Map wasn’t invented back then…)

1 Like

Is the situation with the cruise ships really as bad as it always looks like on TV?

Not when I was there - but that was a long time ago. So others have to answer that question. :slight_smile:

That wasn´t the case when we were there either, obviously.

Looks frightening.

2 Likes

Shame on all the passengers down there!

3 Likes

Eheh true! Sometimes, Venice won over Google, though! :joy:

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be cool if a Zak fan working at Google (not an unlikely combination) would sneak in map and route descriptions for those mazes in Zak?
To: Kinshasa International airport
On foot: 2 minutes (or 45)

1. Walk 200 m straight ahead
  2. Exit the village on the right
  3. Take the first exit on your left/right/ahead/whatever - as long as you DO NOT BACKTRACK
  4. Repeat step 3. untill you reach the airport.

2 Likes

It would be amazing !
Maybe there’s already… did you try?

1 Like

It seems to be a thing of all ages…

Only found a “Zak street” so far :slight_smile:

Besides, on that train, my friend was trying to finish Thimbleweed Park on his mobile, casual mode, with David present :slightly_smiling_face:
He was trying to figure out, in part 8, how to stop the fan.

3 Likes

All four of you look fantastic!!! :grin:
It sounds like you had an amazing time. Thanks for posting the video links, I’ll give them a watch later!

3 Likes

Why is the Caponian strangling the Alien Broom?

5 Likes

The hostel on Mars is owned by The Caponian Planetwide Company. It escaped the hostel without paying.

5 Likes

For the record several locations in Zak are unclear.

• The Tribal village in the Congo
  • The valley in Peru
  • The cave in Seattle
  • The Ashram in Kathmandu (though I´m assuming it is supposed at the place that has been destroyed by an earthquake a couple of years ago now)
  • And even the street where Zak lives in San Francisco

I´d love such a project myself, but that would make it a bit difficult.

Doesn’t exist a photo that could be taken on that spot? :thinking: