Favourite theme songs from our childhood TV shows

We had an intro from Karel Gott:

/edit: But it was also an earworm here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Calling @Sushi… Calling @Sushi

Edit: oh wait, Maya is German. /whistles

I thought that thing was Belgian.

1 Like

I saw a movie length mole thing where all the animals flee the forest that is bulldozered and go to the big city where they fall for a TV set inflatable wood and think it is real until they break it. Sounds weird, but that´s only because it was.

1 Like

The German theme of “Heidi” was also very popular:

1 Like

Did it include a fox? There’s this thing I watched when I was little that I can’t remember what it’s called that was something like that.

One of the rare Canadian TV shows that made it to Germany. A relative of mine love it (German intro). :slight_smile:

1 Like

That must have been the one I saw, too.

I only saw those later, but I think those were feature lenght movies.

I´m 99% sure you are thinking of “The Animals of Farthing Wood”, which was called “Als die Tiere den Wald verließen” in germany

Do you remember its title?

He He: Voice actors: “David Fox – Captain Haddock, Sir Francis Haddock”

@Frenzie: Can you post the intro?

1 Like

Oh! It’s identical to the Italian one sung by Elisabetta Viviani!

1 Like

Mentioned it above. Used to see it a lot. Loved the fact that the villain is seen playing a computer game in that intro, which was rare at the time.

Huh? I thought that each country had it’s own version (including the melody)…?

1 Like

Found it. Turns out it was half an hour long. Which was still long for that show:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v746907845Xarkzfg

Nice backround in that video. I´m sure you know who made those? :wink:

Ah, yes, sorry. :slight_smile: (This thread is just one hour old and we have already over 50 posts… :wink: )

1 Like

These episodes were only shown on Kika or in the regular program and not within “Die Sendung mit der Maus”.

Hayao Miyazaki, of course!
The Great Master!

1 Like

OMG thank you. <3

Tintin intro:

Spirou & Fantasio intro:

Cyanure/Cyanide used to scare me so much!

4 Likes

Yes, there was Käptn Blaubär Club in the 90s that featured a Lindenstrassen actress among the cast.

The special thing is that they showed all episodes of Ernest The Vampire on there, which seems to be a thing so obscure that only I know that.

I must have seen that on ZDF in the early 90s as there was no KiKA back then.

Correct! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The most sad cartoon I remember, was this one:
Do you recognize it?

trivia time: listen to the music: it’s taken from a popular song of the 70s… which one?

Darude - Sandstorm

1 Like