How is the weather (right now)

Yes, it does :smile:
I always love seeing the moon when the sky is still light.

That’s a very fuzzy-looking tree on the left

1 Like

You are in luck! Because for some reason I happened to snap that very same tree sometime last summer, already.

2 Likes

Today, the weather here couldn’t make its mind up. I went for a walk during my lunch break, down to the new houses that were being built. I’ve done that for the last few days because the office has been so stuffy. Anyway, it was warm outside, with a light breeze that was just… there. It wasn’t warm, it wasn’t cool, it was just there.

When I left the office at 4pm to go home, there was more wind, and it felt like the temperature had significantly dropped. It felt like winter again.

I guess this is pretty normal for British weather, but it still got on my nerves :disappointed:

2 Likes

Funnily it wasn´t that much different down here, today. Sunny and mostly warm but later really windy. It might be raining tonight.

Yep. Same here. Rainy, windy and sunny. (*) But mostly sunny.

(*) Sounds like three new super heroes in a comic… :wink:

But isn’t that kind of weather lovely? You can sit in the warm living room on your couch sipping hot chocolate and watch the things going on outside? :slight_smile:

1 Like

And listen to Milan “The Voice” reading a good night story. :grin:

1 Like

No! I don’t like the shock of being greeted by a chilly wind, when you think it’s going to be warm and summery like it was earlier!

1 Like

Hop over to Germany: We could sit at the Rhine in the sun while Milan is reading the Nibelung saga. :wink:

1 Like

I´m reading Neil Gaimans Norse Mythology at the moment, so close enough.

1 Like

Hehe, can we actually? :grin:

1 Like

Today it had been possible. But I don’t know how the weather will be in the next days. AFAIR it should be sunny with a little bit rain, but not very cold.

Googled “weather superheroes” and this guy appeared first. I have no idea who he is but he looks pretty badass.

1 Like

You could sing an aria from the The Ring of the Nibelung. That would have the advantage that we could put a hat on the ground and get instantly rich!

1 Like

Looks like The Apprentice Electrician…

1 Like

Comming next issue of “Amazing Fantasticles”:

When ever there is someone in need with a rocket chair they don´t know where to put it, he is there to help:

"THE HUMAN PORCH!"

2 Likes

Or at least enough to buy ice cream.

1 Like

We three should make a new comic together… :wink:

Oh yeah!

1 Like

I´m not even kidding. I have to people in my twitter timeline. One who is a talented writer and one who can draw amazingly well. I´m still looking for a way to make them collaborate on a comic, somehow.

2 Likes

Bribe them with white Twix…

1 Like

That´s already guaranteed to work for 50 % of them.

2 Likes