How is the weather (right now)

Let’s give Google a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap:

Spam them both with tweets until they are eventually united by a hatred of you?
The downside is that they would make the comic without you. (And probably about you)

2 Likes

This happened before.

New Year´s Eve 2001. I was sitting at a round table in our favourite pub with two lady friends one to the left of me one to the right. I wish I could remember the vile thing I must have said because one moment I noticed them silently nodding to each other behind my head just before they simultanously slapped me on the back of the same the next moment.

3 Likes

btw: At the moment it’s raining in the dark …

1 Like
1 Like

I thought you would come up with this. :slight_smile:

You know I just don´t google stuff and take anything that fits. I only do stuff I like.

Ok, then let’s dancing in the sunshine of the dark:

That´s sounds awfully close to a certain song that Courney Cox would dance to. Maybe two words to many, though.

And if you don´t have an earworm right now because of what I just wrote…

I don’t cry in the rain. I sing: :ear::snake:

1 Like

I was refering to Dancing In The Dark…

I could also post a clip with Singing In The Rain in it, but it would be really NSFW (I hope you know what I´m talking about).

1 Like

What.Bloody.Else!

He he he he :japanese_goblin:

*makes connection* or makes wally of herself

aww shucks :blush:

2 Likes

Check out the work of the artist. She is the one I asked to help you with the blogger comments.

https://www.instagram.com/zwergimbikini/ (some drawings among several dog pics)

I know her from her excellent german south park fansite

and the south park avatar creation tool she programmed and regularly draws for.

http://www.sp-studio.de/

She is really good and has a similar out-there taste in fiction (movies tv shows etc.) as I (and you).

1 Like

I thought it might be her for some reason. I’ve bookmarked to have a browse later :slight_smile:

1 Like

This year we’ve had a very long winter, with plenty of snow on the mountains. Then, two weeks ago, we had a hot spring explosion!

My hometown is in a favourable position, since it is 90 minutes drive from both the mountains and the seaside.

Given all of this, this weekend was one of the rare occasions* in which you can literally choose to spend your weekend skiing or swimming.

Yesterday we opted last minute for the beach. The weather is very pleasant, not too much hot, slightly breezy. The water is crystalline and bracingly cold. Too bad that this morning it was sunny, but now quite cloudy.

*actually you can do that always in the months of july and August, when the glacier is open for skiers. But that’s not the same…

3 Likes

Wow, looks really nice! I wish I could be at the sea too… :frowning:

Someone has installed a wrong video driver for the sky, since it’s flickering.

Last time I saw the sky like that we had a flood that killed a handful of people near my sister’s house.