Let's play...Sega games!

Nope, there are several decent Star Trek p´n´c games while there are zero for Star Wars. LFG shot themselves in the foot with a blaster on this one.

What?! Are you saying that Greedo shot first?

:smile:

He would have, but unfortunatly for him he hit the wrong key on the numpad.

Oh, and I knew… but cba. I was just trying to be funny. (Like Lucasarts/Lucasfilm/star wars versus Sierra/Star Trek).
:fire: that’s my joke being shot down in flames there :fire:

Sure, but to be serious for a moment I don´t see why you can´t be a fan of both. I mean I love Star Wars and Star Trek it´s not like the other one magically disappears once you decided you like one of them.

But to lighten the mood again. Here is a picture of a unicorn.

3 Likes

It’s about quality not quantity.

For example:

1 Like

Then we should also mention:
https://www.gog.com/game/star_trek_judgment_rites

Also :arrow_right: Let's play.... DOS games!

1 Like

So most of Sonic 2 has two levels per zone now?

Yeah I believe so.

Also what famous tune does the “Metropolis Zone” music sound like? I just know I know it! This is bugging me!

I don’t recognise it. It’s good though - trés funky.

Three acts in this one by the way, apparently.

Yeah, and flight, airship and the final two battles after that.

I think overall Sonic 2 is the better game. I had more fun playing it than the first one.

1 Like

I have fond memories playing Golden Axe II at a friend’s home on a Mega Drive.
Great co-op game.
Also great “co-op” game. Co-op games with friendly fire are awesome!

1 Like

Developers seem to have acknowledged that since games like Double Dragon 2 on NES had options to select if you want that in your gameplay or not.

I think it’s the other way around that some people can’t stand friendly fire (or only have asshole friends :slight_smile:).

Yeah, looks completely unrealistic.

Here, I have fixed it for you:

3 Likes

That´s what I would have thought. But then why leave it in and make it a choice? Seems to be a divisive topic in the beat em up field.

But then I also remember playing Turtles In Time with a friend who said it was a weak point in the game that you cannot pick up any weapons like you can in Double Dragon (or Streets Of Rage) but maybe he was just angry that he wasn´t wise enough like I to choose Donatello at the beginning. :wink:

@PiecesOfKate
Challenge

King’s Quest

Oh, I bookmarked this then forgot to come back to it!

It’s saying I need permission to view. Shall I click the button to request it?

I have no idea why it does that…just a sec…