Let's play...Sega games!

Sure, somehow we get that request a lot.

But be warned our waiters are…wie sagt man? Jenseits von gut und böse!

1 Like

@Sushi @PiecesOfKate Stream time!

1 Like

I’ll be there in 5-10 minutes…

What am I watching exactly? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: besides a lot of loading circles.

1 Like

Even more loading circles! But actually you´re supposed to see me playing ToeJam and Earl on an obviously crappy internet connection.

Try lowering the stream quality? I couldn’t really go any higher than mediocre quality HD on mine. UHD was too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, there’s a new article about a MegaDrive game out on http://retrovania-vgjunk.blogspot.com/2018/06/vr-troopers-megadrive-genesis.html

That was fun :slightly_smiling_face: sorry I had to go. Let me know when you plan on doing it again @milanfahrnholz. I’ll also let you know if I’ve got a free evening, on the off chance you do too. It’s nice seeing you in the flesh! :grinning:

2 Likes

I liked the live talking aspect as well, even though we´re usually pretty close to that in forum anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, me too.

1 Like

So that* was the rest of the evening.

*Will give out link on request. You had to have been there.

the comments/chat isn’t there though…so now it looks like your just talking to yourself for most of the time

1 Like

Yup, and that is super awkward. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Also note to self: play less around with beard/lips/tongue…

I didn’t even notice :wink:

2 Likes

I was just gonna post the same!
#thisiisspooky

1 Like

I’ve been playing Cosmic Spacehead for the first time in years. It’s a quirky mix of adventure and platform levels. The only Mega Drive game I’ve played with a verb interface (I assume there are others?)

3 Likes

Now that is one that isn´t on my collection.

It’s a bit obscure, I guess. And probably overshadowed by Dizzy.

Haha, that’s hilarious :smile: never heard of it.

1 Like