Monkey Island Special Editions on iOS - Still useable?

Hey, there is a way to get it working. I did it but was dreaming of having it working on my new iPad so found this post and can help. You need to install iTunes 12.6.3.6 a veriant of iTunes that will install over newer ones and still has the app section for backing up and installing apps. It will mean you iTunes library is unreadable if you had a newer version so I installed it on my laptop where I back up mine and friends iOS devices and did not install on my media iMac where my main library sits. Then you can import any back ups of the Money Island 1 and 2 apps you might have in your iTunes folder, if you do not have them still I do and PM me and I will send to you the files via dropbox or google drive what ever better. You need to own them but you say you do, and then iTunes will let you install those apps if you have bought them onto any iPad you connect to the computer that version of iTunes is on. I got all my 32 bit apps over to my iPad 2 so I could update my iPad Pro to play Civ VI on it. Neat to still have them but iPad 2 is quite slow so sad to see that is my only way to play right now. Still hope it helps. Any more info needed PM me.

1 Like