Non ci sono uffici ad Albuquerque! (TWP Ita Dub, intro trailer)

Maybe I should just make a weekly podcast and have a different forum member as a guest each week… :thinking:

3 Likes

That would be nice!

Well I knew I could count on you. Your topic will be the weather in italy, then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What would the topics be for the rest of us, Milan Glass?

Only two hours away and the thread explodes… :slight_smile:

Interesting. Have you (ever) considered to do this as a job?

Maybe we should really meet sometime in real life…

1 Like

With @guga I would obviously talk about The Simpsons and let him plug his mobile game.

@sushi would tell me how his Monkey Island dutch translation is going forward.

And with you it would obviously be all about the cockney accent (because there are things you can´t teach me in the written form) and maybe we would recap the past X-Files season or talk about our favourite episodes or whatever…

Hmm? :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

No, but now that you say it I´ve been once asked if I sing because I have a pleasent talking voice. The guy was a sound engineer.

1 Like

You should do it.

1 Like

It was a reference to Ira Glass, host of This American Life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I could write a column in which I explain my subtle jokes that nobody gets…:roll_eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Would you write that column on air while I talk to myself? :thinking:

And the problem is not that your jokes are too sublte it is the fact that I DO NOT SPEAK ITALIAN!

No, sorry. In italian “to write a column” has a figurative meaning… it means to have a dedicated thematic corner inside a TV program, a radio broadcast, an internet site, and not only on a newspaper. I thought also in english it could work.

…and, here again, I’m still explaining myself!

Mhmm… I’m still not convinced about that. :wink:

1 Like

Sure, I have a pleasant voice, speak fluent italian and maybe I also have beautiful eyes, the whole world loves me…and monkeys fly out of my butt.

1 Like

2 Likes

I hope I won’t be around to see it happen.

Anyway, looking forward for the MilanCasts™.

1 Like

Mr. Fahrnholz?

The new avatar you ordered is ready. Sign here, please.

3 Likes

Yeah, I like that. See, when I have to come up with something my blog ends up to be named “Milans Bloggins´”.

It’s a trade mark of Ema, Inc.
You owe me a Sackful o Money™.

I´m afraid I don´t have enough pieces of eight with me at the moment.

Maybe in the other trousers?