Pillow bears exist

Interesting. Where you from, if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve only heard it referred to as a GSM in Flanders (Dutch speaking part of Belgium) and the Walloon Region (French speaking part of Belgium). I suspect it might be called a GSM in France and other French speaking countries as well, although I have little basis for this. But in all other languages where I know what it’s called, it’s some variation of “mobile” or “mobile phone”. And that includes Dutch as spoken in the Netherlands.

Yeah, that’s quite a pretentious term. Especially considering when the word was introduced. Maybe I could justify it for a phone that has some decent AI running on it that would assist in managing my daily life. And I do mean assist in a meaningful way, not the completely irrelevant “suggestions” Google thinks are somehow “helpful”.

België, klaarblijkelijk! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just saw a reenactment of this particular scene (they used the very same image):

@robert.megone found more real Pillow Bears:

1 Like

You know, every time I see this topic light up in the “Latest” section, I misread it as Pillow Bear Sexist. :scream:

2 Likes