Space Quest: Captain M. Funkloch's Adventures In Space šŸš€

2 Likes

The keyword was too soon! And that was the crucial part! I didnĀ“t know the door would eventually close again! So I used it as late as possible now.

2 Likes

Join the dark side Roger! Get a job at Disney! Mwaaahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Lessons in existentialism.

Always Somewhere as the great philosopher Klaus Meine said in 1979 A.D.

2 Likes

Those stairs to the right took me ages, even on careful-arse slow mode. I think they formed a big part of the inspiration for Stair Quest!

(almost feels bad admitting he got it on the first attempt) :speak_no_evil:

Current Status:

1 Like

Itā€™s not really an ā€˜admissionā€™ if it makes you look good :stuck_out_tongue:

You must be getting near the end now!

1 Like

But I donĀ“t want you to feel bad, which is more important to me! :pleading_face:

Feels like. Those robots keep me from reaching potentional escape pods, though and I have like 40 in game minutes to escape.

However the score makes it look like it would still be a while to go.

1 Like

Maybe, but there are some things I know you got the lower amount of points for.

Is that annoying alarm going off now? :laughing:

Ah okay as in alternate solutions? I think in the first game I was only two to four points off the maximum didnĀ“t expect it to be something like 50 here!

So IĀ“m just checking if itĀ“s technically possible to just achieve this at the right tempo.

When I go left the closest escape pod button is on the left side and it takes a good while to reach until then the robot has got me.

When I go to the right side the button is much closer because I come from the correct side, however the Robot is also way closer and gets me too before the doors have opened!

Yep.

I believe it is.

Ohhhh yeah, Iā€™ve just remembered how this bit works. I donā€™t want to give you a hint just yet though :wink:

So yes or no? I donĀ“t want to waste 1000 attempts to outrun the thing if itĀ“s not even humanly possible.

The walkthroughs are a bit unclear but I think you mightā€™ve left the earlier room (with Vohaul in it) before youā€™ve done everything. What did you do in there?

IĀ“ll tell you how I did it later, now itĀ“s time to get a solution for that oxygen problem!

Let myself get shrunk down. Cut off his life support, get bigger again searched him and everything around him. DidnĀ“t look like there was anything left to do but leave!

Did you find a code? I guess it doesnā€™t matter now.

Yeah, was written on his hand, I immediatly entered it.

Soā€¦

3 Likes

CaptainĀ“s Log Stardate 201811,30, Captain M. Funkloch

After disposing of Vohaul, Roger Wilco found himself in the troublesome situation of having to escape his asteroid just in time.

He had the choice between two escape pods guarded by robots packing deadly force.

He chose the left side. Quickly he pushed the button on the rightmost pod and retreated as fast as he could. Luckily the robot gave up in the shuttle launch room and quickly retook his previous position.

But Roger didnĀ“t give up and went back quickly entering the already open door of the pod! After that it was only a matter of getting it started and saving his air by going back into cryogenic sleep.

His current whereabouts are unknown. I will have an eye on him in my third and (for the time being) final adventure with him.

Captain Out.

3 Likes

CaptainĀ“s Log Stardate 201812,01 Captain M. Funkloch

A lot has happened since the last contact I had with Roger Wilco!

I picked up his signal shortly after he regained conciousness in the wake of having been sucked in by the tractor beam of what looks like some sort of trash freighter.

Looking into his world is certainly much different than before! I see a lot more details and also the sonic impressions have become more elaborate. Behold these vistas!

IĀ“ll let him have a look around to get orientated in this new enviorment and with these new features (including a so called boss key that doesnĀ“t seem to do much more but tell me about the time IĀ“ve been observing his actions, though).

If my past experiences with him and the high score counter are any indication, weĀ“re in for a ride!

Captain Out.

4 Likes
Cold space
  Death behind every corner
  Falling again