Space Quest: Captain M. Funkloch's Adventures In Space šŸš€

Oh, so you donā€™t need the ring straight away then, provided you take a screenshot.

I mean you donā€™t need to know the message at all, but I wanted you to get it for the benefit of the story.

Tell me, I donĀ“t have to do it again!

IĀ“m deceiphering it now:

? You shouldnā€™t have to as I just said.

Is this message important now or not?

As I said, it just helps you know what youā€™re doing and why.

Again, I can post it here if you like.

I could read it now using that key and my above screenshot, but that would take a bit long so you if you had that handy would be real nice since IĀ“d love to have some progress tonight too. So please, yes!

Or I trust in the translation genius of @tasse-tee bot.

Help us! We are being held captive on something of the small room on something. An inpenetrable force field surrounds the room. It must first be deactivated. Its origin is unknown to us. Something something something ok Iā€™m tired now :sleeping:

:point_up: see, you donā€™t need a translator :wink:

4 Likes

Warning: tasse-tee bot is low on power. Entering hibernation modeā€¦

WHAT? NOOOO!!!

1 Like

Help us! we are being held captive by ScumSoft on the small moon of Pestulon. An inpenetrable force field surrounds the moon. It must first be deactivated. Its origin is unknown to us. ScumSoft security is armed with jello pistols. Weā€™re counting on you whoever you are.

Two guys in trouble

Iā€™m taking a break from this now.

3 Likes

Just so you know, I definitely would have saved the second I got the message, to ask what to do next. But the game wouldnĀ“t let me save on the game screen, so the screenshot was the only thing I could do in that moment.

Aha, no wonder I didnā€™t get those words :sweat_smile:

Thereā€™s a charging bay next to me if you need one :zap:

1 Like

Thanks. I suppose I can go to Planet Somewhereincolombia now then? You know the hot one?

:sunglasses:
:bikini:

3 Likes

2 Likes

The gore in this game!

presented by Lucio Fulci?

grafik

In other words: IĀ“m lovin it! :grin:

1 Like

droning sound :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Darnit, canĀ“t I walk anywhere on this pink giant hollow tit?

2 Likes

grafik

Oh come on Rog! If you think NOW wouldnĀ“t be the best time to time to take a leap, when exactly would you consider it, huh?

grafik

Current Status:

Desperately trying to find the possibly super tiny spot this intergalactic moron will jump over! :angry:

2 Likes

You need something to help you get across.