Space Quest: Captain M. Funkloch's Adventures In Space šŸš€

:man_facepalming: Okay I found a whole new area by going south and then west into a tiny gap that opened up a whole lot new space. ItĀ“s also getting a bit greener now.

Anyway do I have to do something inside or outside of the pod? Because there doesnĀ“t seem to be anything inside anymore. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just outside.

I looked at the sand and at the sky. I guess I have to check if the thing has a trunk or a storage deparment or something. Mhhhā€¦ARGGHHH :spider::boom:

Wait, what?

Was nice to find out IĀ“m secure of the spider up there on the rock! But if itĀ“s true what you say that IĀ“m not supposed to be here just yet!

1 Like

Okay Iā€™m going to tell you - you need to pick up glass.

Er yeah, you need to go back!

Are you effing kidding me, there is no glass anywhere? How IĀ“m I supposed to know that?

IĀ“m sorry IĀ“m cursing at the game, not you.

There is no glass anywhere near the pod.

I donā€™t remember, I thought it was at least a bit obviousā€¦ otherwise I wouldnā€™t have picked it upā€¦ unless I knew to do it from a spoiler or something.

Stand right at the front of the pod and try again?

1 Like

Yes. I looked at the thing. There was not the least indicator there was (a) glass to pick up.

Anyway, thanks! Can I go down to the cave now (not the one seems to have a monster in it, but the one with the elevator shaft).

1 Like

No not yet. That monsterā€™s there for a reason.

(Itā€™s quite unusual to go down there first, Iā€™ve not heard of anyone else doing that! I was thinking itā€™s not possible, but obviously it is.)

(re the glass, I think itā€™s meant to be from the smashed windshield)

Well, I intuitvely walked up there because it was safe from the spider and then I just walked where I could walk. Down there I got pulled down the grate by tentacles but I could see that coming. I also looked inside the cave with the monster called Orate or something. Yeah, he ate me.

Yeah, confirmed when I looked at it after I picked it up.

1 Like

Shite, sorry, just checked the walkthrough and I think you do need to go down the shaft first. I think Iā€™m mixing up my monsters! My brain is shattered from work todayā€¦ :disappointed:

1 Like

DonĀ“t worry. I was thinking I was costing you nerves by being completly irritating and clueless! :woozy_face:

IĀ“ll just go there since it doesnĀ“t seem I can stay long anywhere else without getting transfered to the daisy pushing department.

1 Like

You werenā€™t, itā€™s hard!

Yeah it should be fine (youā€™ll see why!)

1 Like

grafik

Too bad though I cannot seem to just throw the rock into the geyser to cause a big 'splosion so that basement tentacle monster gets killed.

1 Like

No, but close.

I thought so, let me try a few more things.

At least it looks like I have at least a little bit time to think and try at the moment.

Oh you just walk over it (hugging the wall). :neutral_face:

[waiting]