Sure, even more beeping cat pictures

finger cleaning service offered by Ransome :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Soon there will be an army of specially trained italian cat slaves.

Can I buy the film rights, like now? :moneybag:

How much can you offer? :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

I found this piece of paper in my attic that says “Monkey Island IP” it has a picture of a cinderella castle on it. you think that´s worth anything? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yin learned to climb on my leg, chest, and finally reach my shoulder.
He’s discovering those strange things we humans call “ears” :kissing_cat:

4 Likes

How do cats call them?

Meows…

3 Likes

I thought it was shout-ins.

More cats for 1 Dollar:

/edit: “Crafting With Cat Hair” is one of my favorite books so far … :wink:

Leksi has the softest hair you’ve ever felt. Maybe there’s a guide on how to shear a cat. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t do that to her. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You maybe want to read “The Cat Owner’s Manual”. :wink:

Disclaimer: I haven’t bought that book(s) but according to the content table that book covers the “exterior maintenance” - and thus maybe cat shearing. :wink:

1 Like

It’s pretty funny, my wife has it. There are mechanical diagrams of a cat labeling each of its “features”.
It’s my fault we don’t have a cat because I’m super allergic.

You beeper! :wink: I was chatting with my cat-obsessed colleague about that the other day. It’s funny how cats seem to be drawn to people who have allergies. I can be in a room full of friends including one who’s allergic, and our cats will make a beeline for him and be all seductive. It’s like they’re trying to convince him it’s not a problem :smile:

3 Likes

I has sleeps while man on ER has operation.

3 Likes

“Look, I will care for the cat once I´m done with this man here. It is really urgent with him, he just told me he can already see a bright tunnel of light over my shoulder!”

1 Like

Hahaha :smile:

I don’t know what that is. I guess it’s a lamp again. I really should start watching things in the dark.

<3 light :wink:

Camera flash maybe?

1 Like

?

F u Discourse

Low light sure, but a screen in total darkness isn’t my cup of tea.

1 Like