Tell me your dreams

Once again I’m at work and will address the more intelligent parts of the conversation later.

In the meantime

Arghhh! :scream: Nothing in life should EVER be like that!

We’ll never get tired of posting Simpsons references, will we?

1 Like

It’s amazing that @milanfahrnholz hasn’t already posted all available Simpson references and memes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone should keep a log.

Never! I still reference them in every day talk and everybody I care about gets it.

Do the math. The first 10 seasons (the good ones) have a combined episode count of 225 episodes. Every episode is 22 minutes that´s 82.5 hours of material and with the Simpsons probably being the show with the second highest gag per minute ratio after Mystery Science Theater 3000 that´s really a lot of material to draw from.

Now did I just make the late Stephen Hawking proud or what?

3 Likes

That would be a full time job. :wink:

1 Like

A person following me that keeps a log about me? Could get used that for a while maybe…

As long as you don’t post from the loo. That would be weird for both of you.

Do I look like the president of the united states?

1 Like

No idea. You might do.

You´re right about that…about having no idea I mean.

During the past two nights, I’ve dreamed myself flying to Seattle, to meet Ron Gilbert, then we both have flied to San Francisco, to meet David Fox.
The three of us had a lunch in an italian restaurant in San Francisco, but my dream stops when I take the menu in my hands.
Both times. :franklin:
I can’t decipher this dream!

1 Like

Kate said I look like Trump! :sob:

Well, maybe a slight idea.

3723_1

f79a41f99d8d10b059d010821741f6d94920ade2_1_364x500

:laughing: I’m just acknowledging all possibilities. It’s not really his looks that are the problem, anyway.

Aw, it’s just a nice dream I’d say :slightly_smiling_face:

Unless your brain is stopping you from getting to the REALLY dark part.

I admit to have you at a disadvantage there.

True, but it´s not helping. But I know that I don´t, that´s good enough for me. :slight_smile:

In what sense?

About knowing what we look like.

But you know anyway that this is me:

grafik

And I´m sure this is you:

grafik

Oh yeah, I forgot you’re Jughead.

Who’s that girl? Did she come to you in a dream too? That does look like a sweater I would wear.

It´s Gillian Jacobs from Love, a show I´ll be watching soon and would make you watch, too if I was sure you would enjoy it. I´ve seen her in other things too and for some reason associate with you, because she always seems like a person who is both nice and easy to have fun with.