Tell me your dreams

No, I’m sure that I don’t dream in the first place.

In the past I have had dreams that I can only remember a little bit, in the first second or two when I wake up, and anything I can’t remember after those seconds is lost. I am aware that I have dreamed about something, even if I don’t have a clear memory of what it was.

Yep, that’s happened to me before. Funny to look back on, but scary while I was dreaming it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Put a notebook and pencil next to your bed and set the alarm at 4:47

You’re welcome! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I promise to tell you, if the dream comes true :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And if your jacuzzi has WiFi.

3 Likes

So many jobs…

(I realise this is from a later episode but I found this scene hilarious and note how he almost exclusively lists classic episodes).

And I only just realised that Homer appearently considers “homophobe” a job. :joy:

No, I burned them out of spite. He stole my Dreamfall: Chapters box for his Evil Adventure Game Collection™!

1 Like

Loom-open-sky

Anything involving the dubbing project? :smiley:

I seem to remember that I had a two part dream the other night.

One part involved Klaus Kinski talking to me and the other was about the entire world agreeing that You’re Living All Over Me by Dinosaur Jr. was the greatest album of all time.

That dream must have taken place in 1987.

3 Likes

It’s almost a week that every night I dream of a giraffe made of sugar. Or at least this is what my daughter (the 4yo) decided we dream whenever we don’t remember what we dreamed.

My daughter (the 2yo) however yesterday morning told me “I dreamed I was falling in the toilet, but I did not, I held strong, I’m strong, because I eat meat”. Good girl.

Tonight, instead, she woke up and came sobbing in our room and just said “mom, sorry!”. We woke up instantly, because we thought she peed herself :tired_face: but she just had a dream where she probably behaved bad and thought it was reality and wanted to apologize.

5 Likes

Was it this one? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Plus it’s okay, because even if she did fall in the sugar giraffe would get her out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awwwwwww :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No, because that was a remembered dream, so no sugar giraffe! :stuck_out_tongue:

So, no sugar giraffe for me today. I dreamed I had water slides at home. The house was all beige, but these water slides (which also had soap, so there were bubbles) created nice rainbows everywhere that colored all the walls. It was cool.

Then, at 3 AM, I woke up worried because I heard a child scream and cry “mommy come” and other stuff. At first I thought it was Alice, but the sound was muffled, so it came from somewhere else. I tried to go back to sleep, but this kid kept screaming like it was being skinned alive for, like, 15 minutes. I thought it was our neighbors’ kid, because his bedroom is adjacent to our apartment, but after I got up to investigate I noticed the sound was coming from the window. That meant it came from the only other house we have in the street, which is 20 meters away. Those were some strong cries. Then suddenly he stopped, and after a while I heard a car door close and drive away. I’m pretty curious about what happened.

And then Alice began. Those screams ought to have influenced her dreams, because she began moaning “mommy come” in her sleep. Fortunately it didn’t last long.

1 Like

Weird. I hope the kid is okay.

I hope not, he kept me awake for a long time :ransome:

1 Like

I’ve been having some horrible dreams lately - like of the stressful, vivid, exhausting kind. Some things have been getting me down so I guess it makes sense, but I hate that it filters through into my dreams. That’s where I go for respite, dammit.

Sigh :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Want!

4 Likes

In the hot summer of 2003 I used to accompany my friend to his bank a lot where he would get some cash from the ATM. Next to it was this huge hole in the wall that might have been a safe or something. It was as big as a person.

I always said, maybe it is the tube of a water slide that leads to a hidden underground bath. So you only need to put on your swim trunks, open the door slide down and you come out in a pool directly in the water and you discovered the hidden underground bath that you can only acces via going down the slide at the bank.

That wasn´t a dream, that was just me being weird.

3 Likes