The official outburst thread

What?! That kinda pushes the lines of embellishment.

1 Like

I´m glad I read that before going to the theater actually since that might have spoilt the fun. Now I´m prepared.

1 Like

Oh by the by, have you seen it now? I have:

https://letterboxd.com/milanf86/film/bohemian-rhapsody/

I’ve got tickets for tomorrow night!!!

1 Like

Then read my review later. Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Thanks! It will be impossible for me not to nitpick the details, but at the very least it will be a couple hours with a great soundtrack!

It won´t even feel like nitpicking. :neutral_face:

That it certainly is!

Back to topic.

Stories like this make me angry.

Do you know anything about the Toronto Blessing @PiecesOfKate? (seems to have been a popular thing in religious english households in the 90s).

Nope, it’s not something I’m familiar with. I was raised Catholic but nothing that harmful. If anyone I knew followed it I wasn’t aware.

1 Like

Being stuck in a shitty cycle of disappointment that sucks me in and spits me out each time. And I can’t talk about it, because it’s one of those things no one talks about. How any human being is meant to endure this is beyond me.

Clinging on to the positives, I had a lot of fun chatting on here yesterday and I think it’s actually put me on firmer ground for the bad news today. So thanks.

6 Likes

:hugs: Stay strong, Kay-kay! We love you!

3 Likes

Yeah! Don’t give up. We are here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In other news that may give you people a laugh maybe:

The spring in my bed broke and drilled a hole in my matress. When I lay in the wrong spot it must have ripped the pants of my pajamas and scratched my leg in my sleep and I didn´t even have to dream of Robert Englund in a rubber mask first. Gngghhghg. :grimacing:

Oh my goodness. Lucky that the spring was near your leg :grimacing:

The upper leg though, so it was bad enough! I need something to cover the broken part now (the matrass has caved in a little around the spot where the hole is) otherwise buying new PJ would probably not help for long. :expressionless:

Hm, yeah tricky. Maybe a bath sponge?

I think it would have to be a bit more stable than that. I´ll have a look for something today.

That’s really good to know!

Slaughter an old pillow! :t_rex:

2 Likes

Yeah I´m thinking of putting something on it that just fits the size but would be okay to damage on the downside.

2 Likes

If this was a Christmas-themed adventure game puzzle:

> Use Christmas cake with spring.
The hole is now filled but the spring is still wobbly. I don’t want to pierce my… leg… again.
> Use giant Santa belt with bed.
That’s held the cake in place!

4 Likes