The pronunciation thread

and also Milan needs to meet Kate!!

Wh…whaa? :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, because you would get on just as well in real life as on the forum. I didn’t mean anything else.

1 Like

That may be true. But you never know. :man_shrugging: I’m fine with the way it is now.

2 Likes

I can’t distract for half a day and everyone starts speaking German? I’d join, but my daughters are sleeping.

And, by the way, if you need another actor, I’m in :stuck_out_tongue: but no Ransome. I can’t swear auf Deutsch.

5 Likes

Arschloch. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah! Of course! Entertainment! That’s it!
Right, guys?! Just having a good ol’ laugh!
(Sigh… :heart_eyes:)

Well, the travelling salesman works this way: you first take the shortest distance and fly from Newcastle to Brussels and meet me and then… who cares about the rest anyway! :joy:

2 Likes

Of course! :slight_smile: (Hm… I still have this dance mat somewhere on the attic… :thinking: )

Aren’t we all living in a direct “line” from Newcastle to Italy? If we all get the right planes we could meet us at the airports and come all together in the south of Italy?

Fine!

But all Germans (and @Frenzie obviously) can. :wink:

@milanfahrnholz: Would it be possible (and you be able) to let Ransome swear in a Bavarian dialect? And would that work? Or does Ransome has to be Hochdeutsch?

2 Likes

Ransome is whatever-the-beeeeep-he-wants deutsch :ransome:

3 Likes

I already recorded all of Boris in Bavarian

2 Likes

Guga has it I believe

1 Like

@Someone, you official threads creator, why don’t you open a thread about a German Fan Dub Project in the Fan Art category? Or @Calypso could, moving also all the related messages from here to there? (Obviously only if the Germans agree to create such a thread). I would like to tell you what I think about Ransome in Bavarian (referring to an analogue discussion for the italian fan dub) but since the discussion is now well set, it would be fine to have a dedicated thread. I bet that this will draw the attention of the many German-speaking followers of the forum.

2 Likes

And maybe @someone could use some of his (implied) media connections to draw more people to the project? :thinking:

1 Like

By the way, everyone was recording German stuff, so here I am.

3 Likes

Bookmarked for later! :slight_smile:
(Thanks @PiecesOfKate for making me aware of this useful feature.)

1 Like

I was unsure about @Calypso would to move the posts to another thread as requested above. But I’ve created a new thread:

@Calypso: Feel free to move our discussion here over to the new thread (and to modify the category).

Unfortunately they aren’t into gaming and/or haven’t enough time (unless we would pay them). But I’ll see what I can do. (Maybe I can convince another female voice, but don’t count on it.)

Sounds like you’re in a hall or something - you don’t own a castle? :wink: But sounds good so far!

4 Likes

If @guga is a scottish lord, then I am Mickey Mouse!

4 Likes

I don´t but everyone trying their best, is good enough for me.

Oh, Hi Mickey!

grafik

2 Likes

Lisa Lisa, you’re tearing me apart! :musical_note: :smile:

4 Likes