The X-Files 2018

Thank crap!

1 Like

What confused me a bit, itā€™s the MOM and DAD words written on the sheets at the end. Did the twins kill their parents?

I really need to find a way to integrate that into my everyday speechā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, they were old hangman games that suggest they killed them. I think it mentioned earlier in the episode that the parents were found hanged.

Episode 4 watched.

My impressions:

It started interestingā€¦ then it finished with a completely non-sense argument. I hope this is a to-fill-the-void episode!

1 Like

See you again in four weeks, post! :wave:

1 Like

When will X-Files season 11 start, in Germany?

Wednesday with episode 1 that Ā“ve already seen.

Yesterday they finished airing repeats of season 10.

1 Like

Watched episode 4.

Sweet mother of crap what was that?!

Iā€™m wondering the same. Or theyā€™re just throwing caution to the wind since theyā€™ve not got much to lose.

I did enjoy it, it was funny and reminiscent of the old Morgan and Wong penned episodes, but like if they were on crack. It doesnā€™t really fit in with the rest of the current series - itā€™s such a departure in terms of both tone and storyline. I prefer the subtle humour of the original episodes (Clyde Bruckmanā€™s Final Response, Dreamland - even Bad Blood is tame in comparison!) This seemed a bit comedy-for-the-sake-of-comedy. Mulderā€™s reactions for one were so over the top.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with everything you wrote.

1 Like

I agree/disagree with everything/most/parts/almost nothing/absolutly nothing you wrote.*

*edit to be appropriate in 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Is episode 2 on tomorrow for you?

Episode 1, you know the one I already know. :neutral_face:

FYI: According to my TV guide Pro7 shows two new episodes at once. (I donā€™t know if Pro7 has changed this, so donā€™t beat me if thatā€™s not correct. :slight_smile: )

:drum:

2 Likes

But only on the first night, right? Otherwise that would mean (pretending to do the math) that I might even catch up at some point!? :smiley:

Thatā€™s right. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll have a look in my TV guide for next week. But donā€™t expect too much. Pro7 is known for his strategy to show one new and one old episode. So my TV guide might be wrongā€¦

1 Like

The only thing they could do would be to repeat the six episodes of season 10 and they already did that. And they certainly will not show the ones from the 90s. Then again itĀ“s Pro 7 and they are completly out of material by this point at least they still honor the shows that made them big once (Simpsons, X-Files etc.)

Pro7 shows only this week two episodes. Next week starts ā€œLuciferā€. (According to my TV guide. :slight_smile: )

/edit:

Donā€™t they (still) have the license for the old episodes?

ThatĀ“s interesting actually, isnĀ“t that an amazon original? They must have sold it or something.

Maybe, where did they show the last repeats? ProSieben Max?

Anyway seems I still will behind even if not by that much anymore.