The X-Files 2018

Could be, I’m not an Amazon Customer. :slight_smile: On Pro7 it’s the second season of Lucifer.

They are still showing older episodes on ProSieben Maxx each monday night (23:00) - but I can’t see if these are really old episodes or just the rerun of the current episodes of Pro7.

You don´t have to be to know something like that. Maybe read something like dwdl.de once in a while (they write about all kinds of media I think).

They´d be soon out of episodes with those only being 6 episodes. But with Pro7 you never know…

Yes, but I don’t memorize Amazon-related things. :slight_smile: According to DWDL Lucifer is indeed available via Amazon Prime, but produced by Warner for Fox.

Yeah. :slight_smile: In the 1990s this was a great channel …

Ah okay so it´s like Ash vs Evil Dead which is prodouced for the STARZ channel in the US and appears on amazon prime first in germany before it´s shown on (I belive) RTL Crime…

So I just searched this thread to bookmark the post where you have been talking about episode 2 but it turns out you went straight to episode 3. :man_shrugging:

I will have seen episode 2 by 9:15 PM GMT. No spoilers before that!

I think that’s because I wasn’t going to talk about it at all until you’d caught up, then I decided I’m more selfish than that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

To be honest I can’t actually remember that episode… but don’t read into that!

I don´t think you´re to blame, I think @ZakPhoenixMcKracken started it. The Impatient Italo…

Aye.

Also I think I might forget my thoughts on it if I don’t write them down! Which would just be embarrassing.

So you took notes on Episode 2 then?

:sob:

Eh, so do I have to remind you then what it was about after I watched it tonight?

It’s okay, I’ve just read a synopsis! I remember now. Plus my boss has just watched it and was talking to me about it (she’s watching them at about the same rate as you, despite being in the UK).

Nice, sounds like classic watercooler talk!

Well…it would be if everyone was watching at the same time.

1 Like

She also told me that I’ve just missed this:

https://almeida.co.uk/whats-on/the-twilight-zone/5-dec-2017-27-jan-2018

Grr!

Cool. If you can get that annual new year´s marathon on a station that you can receive in the UK I guess I´d recommend that too. But I don´t know that channel that´s on, might only be in the US.

…Who’s a what now?

It’s a theatre show, just to clarify.

Yeah I got that. I just remembered that I hadn´t mentioned that annual TV marathon, yet.

Ohhh, I see. Are we talking X-Files or Twilight Zone?

Twilight Zone (since you brought it up).

I don´t know what station it´s on. Only that there has been a marathon of popular Twilight Zone episodes all day and night for new year´s eve and I think also day for many many years now. Could be the original network (which could be CBS then).

Oh right, wasn’t sure what marathon you meant :slight_smile: that sounds cool. And by then I might’ve seen them all with quite a big break after, so New Year would be good timing.

1 Like