The X-Files 2018

Ah, crapahola!

See that´s what I like most about the “like” system. It makes me check what people liked about my posts and notice my typos and quietly correct them…

Oh yeah, that could be. It´s simply called “The Nightmare”.

Damnit are you fast today!

It is useful like that!

:tornado:

I’m conscious that I’m using a lot of emojis lately. From now on, every other post only.

Yeah, I also try not to overuse emojis, but how can people recognise my dry wit if they don´t know me…

Internet is hard.

Huh? I thought it was soft… :thinking:

At the edges it is, but crispy in the middle. Topped with whipped cream and vanilla sauce.

1 Like

You do almost as much Spongebob as I do Simpsons.

Well, you probably come across more dry without the emojis, because it’s not as blatant. For example:

I rarely change my pants.

I rarely change my pants! :slightly_smiling_face::grinning::crazy_face::ok_man:

In that case I´d fear you guys would believe I was beeing serious.

Nope. AFAIR this was the second time I posted a Spongebob reference.

This week.

Actually yeah, that’s true.

See, this is why us Brits are always getting into trouble with our liberal use of sarcasm!

You seem to have more in common with us from south east germany and most of austria than it seems. I´ve always gotten along great with brits, they seem to instantly “get me” much easier than even most germans do, it seems to me.

Yeah, actually if I didn’t know better I’d assume you were English. Maybe you are and it’s all a big front! Like on Catfish.

What is it about fish on this forum?

1 Like

A friend of mine many many years ago used to say I look like Catweazle when I smile.
Neither have I any idea how she came to that conclusion nor why that suddenly came to my mind just now…

1 Like

* Googles Catweazle * ohhh…

I actually had to do that myself, and wondered where she knew that from since I don´t remember ever watching that growing up and she was only a month younger than me.

Edit: We were 15 when she said that.

Never heard of it.

It amuses me that when posting on this forum I frequently stop and think, what thread is this again? (It would be helpful if it said it at the top.)

I don´t know, I think the style of this conversation has grown very close to the fourth episode of the eleventh season which was also all over the place.

1 Like