Thimbleweed Park Role-playing Game šŸŽ²

:game_die: 15

Needed for sucess was 25.

You rolled 15 + your base of 18 = 33.

Sucess!

You spot two pieces of paper under a rug behind the table that is on the lefthand sight of the reception desk.

Oh look, paper!

Take the paper and look at it.

They both say ā€œconfirmation of reservationā€ and each of them has your names on it! Hazel Wilson and Brian Hoskins!

Walking up to the reception desk:

Excuse me, sir, what Brian meant to say is that we have two rooms reserved already. Hazel Wilson and Brian Hoskins. Hereā€™s our copies of the confirmations. Please could we have our room keys?

Here you go-a-boo. Conveniently on the same floor-a-boo. 1102 and 1104! Have a good night of sleep-a-boo!

2 Likes

Are they on the 11th floor? (Hmā€¦ The building hasnā€™t looked that high from the outsideā€¦)

(the one who determines how tall buildings look is still me :slight_smile: )

That is right a-boo! Good night-a-boo!

We could ask Discobotā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I call the elevator.

bing
bing
bing
bing
bing
bing
bing
bing
bing
bing
bing

2 Likes

We both get in the elevator, and I press the button for the 11th floor.
ā€¦ :grinning:

You arrive at your destinaton. The 11th floor.

1 Like

Well, here we are! Itā€™s been a long day, and I canā€™t wait to get some rest. But first, would you like some Thimbleberry Pie, Brian? :pie:

1 Like

Just kidding! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh, thanks, Hazel! I like to taste the Timbleberry Pie.

I eat a piece of the pie.

So, which room is yours and which is mine?

I eat the other piece of the pie.

From what Iā€™ve heard, they seem to be all the same. Iā€™ll take 1104.

Fine, then Iā€™ll take 1102.

I try to open the door to room 1102.

You both have opened your rooms with your keycards.

You two feel very sleepy and strange after eating the pie. You go to your respective rooms and fall into bed.

ā€¦

You both wake up dizzy. Both bound and gagged each on a chair. You are in a room with a big TV screen in front of you. Suddenly a face appears on the screen. It is the face of Chuck Edmund!

Greetings my yet unknowning future minions. Did you like the pie? You are probably wondering what brought you here. Well the answer may be shocking to you, so I will slowly lead you up to it.

HavenĀ“t you wondered why many people in town seem to know you? Why so many seem to be so strangly helpful to you? Why you donĀ“t remember who you are or what you doing here, yet you still co oparate? Why you had to solve some convulted puzzles to get to this point? Or why some of your actions were determined by dice rolls?
Well, I said the answer may be shocking to you so I just flat out say it:

You two are characters in an online forum roleplaying game!

Yeah, blows the mind, doesnĀ“t it? Everything that has happened to you, everyone you met on the way here. Every part of the way has been decided by a Game Master who is responsible for leading the fictional characters that you to a certain point. You now have reached that point.
Moreover you are characters in a roleplaying game that serves as a prequel to a point and click adventure game named Thimbleweed Park.

And that brings us to the reason I have summoned you here. You both need to carry out the dirty deed for me to bring the story full circle. You have to kill one person each for me. One has to kill my stupid cowardly brother Franklin with an electroshock in his hotel suite after he checked in under a false named and terribly disguised with noseglasses. The other one has to kill a german named Boris who will arrive here soon with some Pillow Bear prototypes. You will have to hit him on the head with a weapon I will give you later. I already have arranged to plant the incriminating evidence on the town bum and wrote a letter with the details for the meeting to Boris. That is all you need to know.

This will have to be done so the game can start and go the way it has to go, you have no chance than to carry out what I will command you to do, because after all you are just fictional characters controlled by the Game Master, so you have no free will! Hahahahahaha!"

The screen goes black and you fall unconcious again. You now have discovered the truth for you comming to Thimbleweed Park. You were part of the missing puzzle pieces that makes the game that follows a whole. You will dress up in black coats and hats and carry out the deed as Chuck demanded from you.

Your adventure ends here

3 Likes

:scream: Did not see that one coming!
(Iā€™ll take out Franklin :smiling_imp:)

2 Likes

Good! :slight_smile:

So maybe now we can show the game to more people.

2 Likes