Thimbleweed Park Role-playing Game šŸŽ²

For now we should leave my level. But take the tube. :wink:

You now have a tube. You remember having seen a picture of one just like that in a book somewhere before. Maybe this is important, you think.

(you really can tell I make this all up as I go. The story AND the rules so I have no idea if that works. There is also room to tweak and if youĀ“re ejoying this game you can always pick up with a more experienced DM, if you find one.)

Walk back inside the diner.

(And here we should wait for @tasse-tee rejoining us. :slight_smile: )

No, itā€™s fun at the moment. :slight_smile: Keep going! I like the mixture of familiar things and new stuff. But you should remember (or note) the things that didnā€™t went well for the next ā€œnewā€ session. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, IĀ“m enjoying myself at the moment. IĀ“ve never been a DM before. ItĀ“s almost a pity no one else can see is. This almost feels a bit like writing fan fiction.

2 Likes

Then invite some more people? :slight_smile: (Iā€™ve heard that Ron likes RPGs :wink: )

Yes, I thought the same. Maybe we can make a short story from our adventure at some point. But letā€™s see how far we get with Hazel and Brian. :wink:

1 Like

Crickey , I think he would tear me apart if he saw this!!!

Yeahā€¦if I wanted to I could instantly kill you both and claim the story took place in a Sierra game, you know. :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m really enjoying this too! :smile:

Ok, so Iā€™ve finished throwing up, and I look around the ladies room.

You cannot quite put your finger on it, but there seems to be something really wrong about the toilet paper. You see nothing else of interest.

Letā€™s check the toilet paper forā€¦ hidden thingsā€¦? Hopefully I donā€™t regret this.
@discobot roll 1d20

2 Likes

:game_die: 10

18 + 10 = 28

Usually at this point in the game 20 or 25 are required for success. So in theory you could reveal something now if there was anything. Alas, there is not.

2 Likes

Hmm. Not really sure what I expected to find there.
Time to leave the bathroom.

Hi Hazel. What should we do next? Find a hotel?

I try to convince Sandy to pay the money for the Schweinshaxe back. I use my persuation skill.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 8

Yeah, we should find a hotel. Hey Dave, could you point us in the right direction please?

20 - 24 was needed for a compromise.

ā€œAlright, alright. HereĀ“s your money, if you help me clean the fat from the deep fryer.ā€

Cleaning the deep fryer will take a while so you will have to skip 5 rounds. Also I updated your inventory. Your purse now contains 25,10 $.

It will be HazelĀ“s game for a while now (five actions that is).

1. Ask Dave

Dave: ā€œWell there is the Edmund Hotel. If you leave town going south from here, go past the Quick E Pal you will reach the Vista. From there itĀ“s just a short trip west through Thimble County until you reach the hotel. But be warned people say it is haunted!ā€

1 Like

Hauntedā€¦? All right, is there anything in particular we should watch out for?

ā€œWell there would be the revolving doors for a start, and then of course there are the signals I havenĀ“t told you about yet,ā€

ā€œShut up, Dave!ā€

ā€œSorry, Hon. I think you really should go nowā€

Both look very busy now. Or at least they seem to pretend to be.

All right, thanks. Brian, Iā€™ll go on ahead and meet you at the hotel. See you later.

Leave the diner to go south (then west)