To those who have a peculiar/funny/cryptic nickname: what does it mean?

Next time paint some pixel art.

Really, just paint big blocky squares that you need to see from a distance to recognize :smiley:

2 Likes

Nah, too mathematical for me.

They are beautiful! I could have mistaken the second one for a Modigliani. :slight_smile:

Have you ever thought about showing them to a modern art expert/critic?

No one from the art world gives a shit.

Phantasmagoria: Magne Asterothe te iubeo!

1 Like

Every time Iā€™m gone for a few days you have a new avatar! Whatā€™s going on?

Hehe:
https://twitter.com/openculture/status/926488140499402752

1 Like

You definitely are not. No typos.

1 Like

Thatā€™s lese majesty!!!

Butā€¦ ehehā€¦ funny.

1 Like

You tell me, how do even do that when youĀ“re not even there?!

IĀ“m sure there is also a version where two of them are twerking.

Iā€™m here every day and I can say that he is changing his avatar like other people their underwearā€¦

Spies?

1 Like

I think @Guga and @Gffp have changed them more often than I have.

Underwear or avatars?

6 Likes

Gonna have to guess both, what do I know? :flushed:

1 Like

I changed it only once, from the original cucumber to the Lugano city coat of arms with a G instead of an L.

I donā€™t know about @Gffp. Which, by the way, is the one who gave me the idea for my current avatar.

As for the underwearā€¦ my lawyer says Iā€™d better take my right to remain silent.

2 Likes

At first I read layer instead of lawyer and thought it was written on your underpants.

I have a set of underpants with ā€œUOMOā€ (Italian for ā€œmanā€) written on the elastic band. You know, in case I look down and forget what Iā€™m supposed to be.

By the way, dear Discourse, I know Iā€™ve already replied 3 times to milanfahrnholz in this particular topic, and thanks for the suggestion, but no, I donā€™t want to have a private conversation with him about my underpants. Mostly because I think this is a topic of importance for everyone, of course.

6 Likes

Oh yes, Iā€™ve changed many avatars: the first one was a Mandala Cat, that was scared by the Gugaā€™s cucumber, so I suggested him a funny new one, and changed mine.

Be nice to our feline friends! :delores:

1 Like

IĀ“m afraid to click that video because the thumbnail looks very NSFW already.

Agreed, if people are that concerned about my privates I might as well show them to everyoneā€¦

See, they look healthy and perfectly groomed!

2 Likes

Huh. You let an infantry wear in your underpants?

They donĀ“t know but theyĀ“ve been toldā€¦wellā€¦that IĀ“m not an eskimo.