Trivia apps such as QuizUp

I can’t actually remember now… The question was ‘the German word for travelling’. I put something-fahren.

The way you word it now doesn´t even make it sound wrong to me right now.

That’s what I thought! The answer was ‘reisen’ I think.

Sorry that I step in, but…

… “wegfahren” would be possible …

Ah yes, maybe that was it since it doesn’t quite mean travel. Actually I think the question was ‘travel onwards’ or something. Oh well, bygones!

1 Like

Right, like I always say let gargoyles be gargoyles.

Wait a minute, I don´t say that…?!

1 Like

Uh oh, not seen that film in a while… Prepare to win, probably…!

I need to challenge @TaarakVakil again too actually…

Oops too many ellipses.

2 Likes

I did solo trial run first and off course got kicked out by a wildcard question. Hrmpf.

What was it in?

I forgot. It was word definition I think. I didn´t even quite understand the question fast enough. It was the second wild card. The first was cult movies and I did get that one right at least.

1 Like

So I thought I´d barely need to practise the general knowledge category, then I challenge you only to stumble over a question about Andrew Carnegie. Ironic isn´t it?

1 Like

I am installing the app just to check it out… I’m no good at German or X-files though, so I’m not sure if I will join your competition there…

I didn’t do too bad at the welcome game tho :blush:

1 Like

Is there a way to review the answers if you do not click “view results” right after?
(I got them all right, but I imagine I won’t stay that lucky). Taking that screenshot and posting here restarted the app…

It´s a bit difficult to find, but I think somewhere it says details on the bottom and then you have to go through another menu and then you can see the several questions by swiping through them. Took me a while to figure that out.

Thanks, found it!

1 Like

We play other categories too :slightly_smiling_face: my username’s PiecesOfKate if you want to challenge. It’s fun and I don’t take it seriously*.

*Apart from The X-Files, OBVIOUSLY.

@Sushi Hm, I started playing your challenge then it quit it and said ‘error’. I guess it’s being glitchy again. I’ll try challenging back…

I also got an error right now. But even by answering 1 question right, I got to be the 2nd best in Belgium in the category AC/DC :roll_eyes:

Hahaha!

I just tried doing that one then it glitched again! Which might be just as well since I know next to nothing about AC/DC :wink:

1 Like

I am not sure how this app is supposed to work. I don’t care about playing simultaneously, so perhaps it works better that way?

Did you get the first challenge in the general knowledge category?