Trivia apps such as QuizUp

Haha, yeah that’s a good one. I have the spelling memorised as I used to use it as a password. (USED to, for any naughty people reading this :wink: )

Stop staring at me Thimbleweed Park Forums! :astonished:

1 Like

Oh I think I also challenged you at beginners German, but we all know how that would turn out :wink:

I noticed that too and wondered how that could have happened! :sweat_smile:

Haha :smile: I kinda wanted to see how much I remembered.

OMG @ the one you got wrong! :rofl:

You´re just so gierig, Kate!

1 Like

Haha, I know! :smile: I really don’t recall learning that word… And you’d think I’d be more familiar with the actual definition :joy:

The funniest thing to me are those “what do you see in this picture” questions because then it feels like I´m taking a test wheter I´m mentally retarded.

Haha, yeah. Some of the food wildcards are a bit silly like that. It’ll be, like, a pizza slice or something.

Be more fun if they were Rorschach tests.

1 Like

The app alerts me everytime you´re online. Are we stalking each other on our phones now, too? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Haha, yeah I’ve noticed that. If you ever dropped off the radar at least I’d have a few places to try :wink:

Also I think Discourse has stopped having a go at me. He finally learned.

1 Like

Distubed? Really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah I know, tsh.

What happened on that question you skipped? You probably would’ve won otherwise - I was doing rubbish! Need to swot up on that category.

I think I panicked. Bit embarrassed I had to think so long on the Metallica lyric

1 Like

I’m not a massive Metallica fan but that happens to be a song I like.

Well I´m not a massive fan either in the sense that I absolutly adore the first 4 to 5 albums (I think the celebrated Black Album has it´s lenghts other than those before) but then loose a bit interest after that except the odd song or two per album.

You’re more of a fan that me then.

I just did quite a good run of single-player X-Files then flunked on a bloody intermediate German wildcard! Naaaargh

Which was?

Mumble mumble not sayin’…

Of the Kate should´ve known better variety? I promise not to laugh! :crossed_fingers: