Trivia apps such as QuizUp

It usually works fine either way, but sometimes it’s a bit glitchy.

Yeah I got the first one but that was the ‘error’ one. AC/DC has just disappeared.

Sent you a new general knowledge one.

The Friends one timed out. It said one of us has a bad internet connection. It ain’t me :stuck_out_tongue:

I need to go but will check back in later.

Me neither! I already found it strange you didn’t know the name of the coffee shop…

Latest Friends one worked!

The Beach Boys?! Expect to win that one :rofl:

I KNOW! :angry:

I also did with that Friends one… my expectations are out the window :smile:

1 Like

“Kate Expectations”

1 Like

Central Perk, but how does it work? Multiple choice? Input?

Multiple choice… and a timer

For the record I did know it, but the app crashed!

Eh, I’ll make an account to check it out. I’m kinda tired. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Sushi @PiecesOfKate I’m stuck on the sign-up.

We recommend using Facebook or Google+, so you can play against your friends on QuizUp.

Obviously I don’t want to use either of those. Do I have to?

Don´t be distracted by the flashy colors and choose the one below those two (Sigh up with email).

I always do. But it implies I can’t play with my friends otherwise. I guess it just means my Facebook friends but I already dislike it now. :angry:

Well I can play with others and I signed up with email, so I think it means that.

Okay, I sent some kind of request to @PiecesOfKate

Accepted :slightly_smiling_face:

What do we do now?

You can search for categories and play people at them, or play single player. You can follow categories to add them to your favourites. You can also play against random people in the world.

I shall challenge you.

It told me you’ve got push notifications disabled, so don’t know if you’ll see it. Or it might just mean you can’t play live (which is fine).

I don’t understand the UX of this website at all. I’ll let you beat me at a quiz if I figure out how.

Well that’s not a challenge! :stuck_out_tongue: it is an annoying interface but you get used to it. Click the search icon and add some topics. Then you can click the lightning symbol to select one and play.

You should have a challenge from me.