Trivia apps such as QuizUp

Yeah but you said you sent me a challenge? I don’t see anything…

All I see is people posting stupid memes, 50 minute loading screens that lead nowhere, and nothing approximating anything vaguely usable.

My verdict of this POS website: :-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1: (That’s -2, two below the theoretical minimum of 0.)

Sorry, but I’m out of there. Even Facebook isn’t that bad and it’s the worst website I have the displeasure of occasionally visiting.

I use the app. Which is not very impressive and cluttered with ads too. But it’s OK for getting your ass kicked by @PiecesOfKate.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well, I’ll try the app.

No show password as standard, opens with error message.

Pretty much as awful as the website so far.

Edit: but at least I see a challenge notification on the app.

Meh, this app sucks. Not a pass. But it shines in comparison to that website.

Edit: an example of a quiz app done reasonably well, app and website alike, is Memrise.

Or not! :wink:

1 Like

checks the challenges I sent you last night

I did get my ass kicked while I was adjusting the brightness on my phone actually. Well, except I still beat you by one point. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that app somehow darker than the rest of my phone? >_>

Yes I just saw that :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, I’ve suddenly got a backlog!

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that too actually. It’s goth, I respect that.

Hey you didn´t do that bad on one of them! :beer:

Oh I thought you meant I was being slow!

No, I actually hadn´t checked yet by the time I wrote this. I wasn´t reproaching you, no worries! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I just wrote to @PiecesOfKate in private, I was expecting something a lot more like this as opposed to… what I got.

Edit: it does a better job at making me feel good about myself too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why oh why did you have to show that to her! :weary:

1 Like

Because it’s fun? :angel:

That does look fun :wink: far too high brow for QuizUp though.

2 Likes

Sock Puppets vs. Dummes Gewäsch (fig. trans. “Stupid Hogwash”)

1 Like

That’s quite a difference then, right?