What's for dinner?

3 Likes

What’s that? Is it like Salad Cream? Or is it a type of dressing? Or vinaigrette? I need answers.

1 Like

Yes it´s just dressing and me disregarding your nitpickery for just a tiny second.

1 Like

I wasn’t being nitpickerous – just wanted to know.

1 Like

I´m sorry I should have been clearer. Now excuse me I think I need to make my salad…

That’s all it is really.

It is sour cream dressing btw.

4 Likes

As I said - not nitpicking :stuck_out_tongue: I thought it might’ve been a common name for something in Germany (like us calling the yellow stuff salad cream).

I think I need an ice cream. This must be the optimum temperature it takes for that (36c).

1 Like

I wouldn´t know I hardly speak any german. I mean have you ever heard me speak any? See!

I´ve moved from ice cream to water ice. That´s how hot it is.

2 Likes

So, my tzatziki was delicious.

At least for me. The kids didn’t like it and my wife thought it was too sour and acidic. But I loved it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mm yum. More for Guga then! I like it when it’s a bit tart.

It’s the second time that I read “fart” at first sight. We definitely need less heat and a different fond -ehrm- font …

4 Likes

It may be hard to believe, but my mouth wasn’t big enough to bite this baby like you would a normal burger. I had to use a fork and knife…
Ah, who am I kidding: I just made a big mess of myself (yes that is guacamole, bacon, two burgers and cheese and onions and… you see there). I just washed my hands afterwards.

The company was delightful too! A perfect closure for a perfect day!

5 Likes

Same here :smiley: but it was lunch time

4 Likes

@sushi is for dinner today. Simple as that.

3 Likes

Why, thanks for the dinner invitation! :smiley:

1 Like

Now how much wasabi and soy sauce is good for you…? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m having chicken pie with a golden pulley crust.

3 Likes

So I am eating @sushi while @PiecesOfKate is eating herself.

I guess @someone somewhere must be enjoying a @tasse-tee as we speak…

3 Likes

3 Likes

happy%20sponge

FTFY. :blush:

6 Likes