What's for dinner?

Okay I just thought of because of your photo and the way they serve it at restaurants.

It´s just weird to me that a spagetthi plate (which is something I think of where the food is all mixed together instead of seperated) is full of stuff you actually throw away.

I´m sure it tastes fine. But for me personally that would seem just a bit too much effort during the actual eating process, that´s all! :smile:

@milanfahrnholz Didn’t you post a picture of a plate of spaghetti with giant meatballs or something? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I´m honestly not sure, if you´re joking or not.

You do know that meatballs are edible, right? As opposed to clamshells?

1 Like

I’ll tell you a shocking fact: fishes are seldom and chickens are never served boneless in Italian restaurants. Cleaning your food is considered part of the experience, I guess.

Oh, same here. But in that case the edible part is on the outside and they´re usually foods were the sidedishes are seperated on a flat table.

But I also wouldn´t want to…lets say have Chicken Wings in my spaghetti.

Mhm… now that you make me think of it, I’ve never heard about chicken with pasta… strange.

I´m sure it´ll taste fine, but I´d rather cut some stripes of breast into it rather than roll them around a leg or something.:sweat_smile:

But you´re right actually, chicken pasta (Pasta Pollo?) doesn´t sound bad at all!

I’m not joking. You’re talking about it not really being mixed. If you wanted, you could acquire the same flavor if you poured (some of) the cooking liquid into the pasta and served the shellfish separately. The pasta also serves as a heat retainer, but it’s just a particular method of presentation.

Anyway, giant meatballs don’t exactly mix in with pasta.

The typical southern reaction to premade pasta salads with chicken around these parts is closer to “HERESY!!111einz” than “strange.” :rofl:

You know that´s just like…your opinion, man…

What about a spaghetti and meatball sandwich?

I hear that’s AdRock’s favorite.

3 Likes

I´d hit eat that!

3 Likes

Sounds disgusting, but looks surprisingly delicious.

1 Like

I’d eat it too, but only with knife and fork.

1 Like

You´re like my dad. He eats everything with knife and fork. Pizza…even chicken wings…

Oh shit...

Well, I don’t really like chicken wings but last time I did use my :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:.
But I do eat pizza with knife and fork when at home or in a restaurant.

1 Like

He did that for the photo, you don´t really expect him to be able to handle silverware, do you? :smirk:

Which coincidentally may be one of the reason he likes Hamberders so much.

At the restaurant I have to use knife and fork for cutting. But at home I don´t even do that because I have this neat thing.

Great invention!

Talking about that I could also post that clip from Cobra where Stallone cuts his Pizza with scissors, but I remember posting that previously.

1 Like

How do you eat it, with your hands?

2 Likes

After the photo I’d expect him to hand :fork_and_knife: over to an assistant who then feeds him.

3 Likes

Ehm, just to say that I’m not ALWAYS preparing and enjoying fancy meals…

Confession time:
plastic lunch today!

3 Likes

Wow, looks like the most delicious piece of plastic I’ve ever seen. Presentation is king! :slight_smile:.
(And eating plastic is probably good for the environment, too.)

3 Likes