Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Why can't I like that someone liked my post?

This thread is hurting my noggin’.

Your noggin’ just needs a hug…
:hugs:

:smile:

To get back to my initial question: After going to bed I realized that I sometimes don’t want to like but to thank the person for her/his like. And I still don’t feel comfortable to write that in another post …

And I keep saying that you’ll be very disappointed if you’ll meet me. :wink:

Then use your dream-sharing abilities to say thank you. All Zak-players have them.

Or just use the app

You mean, I should post it in this thread?

No, that thread is only for those who did not play Zak. :slight_smile:

Can’t be: For example Milan and PiecesOfKate have already posted there … :slight_smile:

@RonGilbert has never played Zak, maybe he´d be a candidate… :thinking:

To like a like or to post a post in the dream thread?

Say that sentence ten times fast in a row.

post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread, post a post in the dream thread

Easy. Next.

:neutral_face:

Well, but that’s only so the others would be able to read about these dreams too. Duh!

Really? I find that hard to believe. He doesn’t own a copy, but I imagine he played it (in bits and pieces) while they were making the game.

He said so himself(somewhere on here even). Remember he wasn´t involved in creating the game. As far as I know he is only credited for being at a brainstorming session where he suggested to lighten up the tone of the game and make it more comedic. He was busy with other stuff at the time I presume.

He might have started to work on Indy 3 directly after MM had been released.

Not unlikely. But I guess it depends on the movies release schedule. In 1988 Spielberg and co. were still shooting it, and I´m not sure if they started the game before the film went into post.

However, Ron told that they had got a copy of the movie’s script for the development of the game.

Oh yeah that´s true, they certainly were working on it at the same time. David might even have started work on Zak while MM wasn´t even finished yet. But since his role was also minor there that was possible. And they both worked on Last Crusade too. Maybe they did a few things at the same time depending how much they had to do with each project.

It would be good to have timelines for these early projects but I´m not sure they exist.

No, he was pulled from working on Monkey Island to do Indy3. This has been discussed in the podcasts.

Barring Loom, they discuss this in the podcasts. Now if only I would have finished transcribing them by now, I could have done some quick searching to point you to the right bits… :astonished: