Your song-of-the-day, based on your current mood

I hope you’re not referring to AC/DC.

1 Like

no, that would be hat metal.

3 Likes

Yes I like hair metal. I feel no shame admitting that. I like things that are fun.

2 Likes

Aww crap, that´s apt! :frowning:

Shit, sorry, didn’t mean to upset you :frowning: it was meant to be a subtle acknowledgement.

1 Like

Thanks for that.

I believe a pm is in order. Wait for the green colored mention.

1 Like

Oddly enough there is a part in the Edmund Hotel theme that makes me think of the intro to this song, why could that be?

Also discourse seems to have come up with a new way of bitching at me (“consider replying to several posts at once instead of many short individual replies”).

1 Like

The other day it implied that I was replying too much to the How’s the weather thread. “You have posted 24% of replies here, have you considered letting other people express their opinions?” :neutral_face:

…and then added *BEEP* YOU! at the end? :ransome:

3 Likes

Discourse is really a bit condescending like that…

2 Likes

“Hey, if you like hearing your own voice so much and no one else’s, why don’t you start a beeping Tasse the Tee show?!” :ransome:

5 Likes

My song of the day for a couple of reasons. The mood of the tune, but also the title: talk of the clown. Especially after two days ago I was listening to my Ransome recordings at work but my colleagues told me they could hear everything from my headset. Pretty embarrassing.

1 Like

Oh dear :fearful:

This video doesn’t fit perfectly but I haven’t found another “lonely and waiting” song without love, couples or relationships. So let him dance:

2 Likes

And of course it was the uncensored version!

1 Like

Hair Metal

2 Likes

Man, I love shredding!

And drum solos!

1 Like
3 Likes