How is the weather (right now)

Ohh, yes…and I still need to try it out… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Just realised that it’s 32 degrees today. I think I might need five more showers before bed.

You could get that just by stepping outside of the house at the moment where I am, because it´s :cloud_with_rain:ing :cat2:s and :dog2:s again here right now.

Please have your drone transport some rain.

It actually has a water fountain button, but that is right next to the flamethrower button and those are for unknown reasons hilariously easy to mix up…*

*Please hire me Rick & Morty writers, not that you would need me, but eh…

1 Like

Wow, a Londoner asking for more rain?! I think we may have crossed climates. It’s been a pretty nice summer here so far but it looks like we’re in for a lot of rain.

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

When I was in London we had all kinds of weather, but I clearly remember frying in the sun when we were standing in line in front of Madame Tussaud´s. :sweat:

1 Like

SUN goddamnit!!!

I know! Basically we’re just never happy :wink: (but we’re very reserved about that)

Please fling some of that rain this-ward.

1 Like

Sorry, all out of rain here.

grafik

1 Like

I would like that but I’m not a LOTR fan.

Uh oh.

Uh oh indeed!

80 degrees!?!!?!
It sounds like the climate has exploded there and everyone is litterally melting!

Yeah, I know it’s degrees Fahrenheit. I was just trying to divert thr attention from @PiecesOfKate admitting to not liking LOTR there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cheers.

2 Likes

32 degrees
(90 for those in the US)

1 Like

But you had a very cold winter?

Please send it to us!
btw: For a (shocking) second I thought the temperatures are Celsius… :wink: (Ah, @Sushi had the very same shocking moment ;-))

The weather of London would be perfect for me! (If I only could speak English…)

3 Likes

:laughing: I’ll teach ya some cockney, guv.

4 Likes

Does that mean you would except of @tasse-tee to speak german with you, should you ever meet? :thinking:

1 Like

Arrrrrr! (*)

(*) I don’t know the right answer, so I just used that. :wink:

I will speak of course my perfect fake Italian with a heavy German accent!

4 Likes

3 Likes