How is the weather (right now)

I just took a long walk since 25° seemed perfect for that. I remember thinking only a few weeks ago that any temperature that is +1x° is just too chilly. Right after we got the 30 to 34-degree heat wave. Are my thoughts therefore controlling this universe? I think we might be in some sort of a computer simulation… Nah, too far fetched. Who in their right mind would think that!

2 Likes

If you thinking cooler, is gonna help things there should be no harm in trying.

Come on now, think cooler! :sunglasses:

You are right. When winter is approaching, 5° is frigging cold! When spring is at hand, 5° is soooo warm.

That’s because of the different wind and air temperatures, the different humidity and the wind speed (in the different seasons). On some snowy mountains you can sweat too. :wink:

1 Like
And it´s so hot I´m starting to pixelate real badly!

Unbenannt-1

5 Likes

I’m thinking of a cooler…

Now where is my cooler?

1 Like

Then watch out for Ray and Reyes!

You can use the fridge as a replacement.

1 Like

Maybe you need to specify what kind of cooler. Like thinking of “dryer” might not be enough if you want a “hairdryer” or something…

Only Poopsi Max in there…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Glowing Clouds

He simply couldn´t be bothered.

5 Likes

UK weather. Doesn’t rain properly for months, then starts chucking it down when I’m going to a Summer party. Standard :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Here the sky is completely clean.
I will post pictures of the super moon.

4 Likes

Would be cool if some of you guys could alert me…like just write: “Go up to your attic, Milan!” or something…

Something!

1 Like

It´s not even dark enough yet. I think I have to wait another hour in germany, too. But thanks. :upside_down_face:

Go, Milan, go! Run to the attic! No, no, leave everything and just go! Now!
I’ll run to the hills (although it’s still bright as a day in here). Meet us here after The Great Shadow has passed!

2 Likes

How far up north in the country are you? Somewhere where it doesn´t get completly dark at this time of year?

Well, I have no idea what´s going on here…

grafik

2 Likes

The Northern Sky:
"Hey, I think it’s time for some rain, dont’cha think? Ooooo, and how about a little thunder n’ ligntnin’? Not like there’s anythin’ else to see up here tonight, amirite?

The Sky is taunting me :upside_down_face:

3 Likes