How is the weather (right now)

Oh, it’s worse than I thought! :swimming_man:

1 Like

Venice had 156 cm. of water in piazza San Marco.
Here is a picture
Leggi su Sky Tg24 l’articolo Acqua alta a Venezia sfiora 1 metro e 60: è la quarta misura di sempre  | Sky TG24

Other pictures in this article

4 Likes

It’s snowing!

In the pond you can see a giant man :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Our nightly snow just melted. :wink:

1 Like

I can see it too! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Here too! :star_struck: it’s beem snowing strong for the whole day, in 20 minutes I’ll take my daughter from school and we’ll go play with the snow! :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

I’d like to see land again… And would like to have warmer tempatures, like, say -10°C.

4 Likes

:cold_face:

1 Like

Does that mean you´re reconsidering? :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like you’re adrift on an iceberg :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Very very cool, there were like 10cm of fresh snow and it was still snowing heavily, we had lots of fun!

6 Likes

Only -19° now. This morning it was -32°. A newspaper gave a weather forecast which only said “Your face will hurt for the next three days”. While bike riding to work I was thinking the forecast was spot on.

7 Likes

I have no gear to deal with that.

You’re a hero to me. Did you know that? :slightly_smiling_face:

I read somewhere that the exasperation of climate is a result of global warming. Have you ever had such temperatures during winter?

2 Likes

Thank you! Doesn’t take much to be a hero :joy: I have biked in about -40°, but I don’t think I would bike in any colder.

That’s true, but this is a normal winter.

Last summer was more weird:

(posted Jul 21)

4 Likes

Well, under an ecological point of view, you are. I live in a large flat area, with way milder temperatures and weather. You may expect that a lot of people use bikes here, but that’s not. Everyone in their cars, pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. Who cares?

Impressive. I was discouraged by windy weather with temperatures around 3, 4°… :smile: I definitely have to hop on my bike again.

1 Like

We’re all picturing you like this right now

https://goo.gl/images/jP8y39

4 Likes

At times, this is not far from truth :rofl:

I just saw weather forecast in TV. It says on sunday it’ll be +2° here…