Tell me your dreams

Allow me to realise this part of the dream:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for telling us about it, it was really entertaining!

1 Like

So, it’s two people today that dreamed about Milan.

Does it count as a birthday gift?

If his birthday list includes ‘someone wailing in my ear on a spaceship’ and ‘a story about a penis-hungry fish’ :gift:

1 Like

The part of your dream with the train is interesting. Taking a wild guess at what it could mean: perhaps you’re conscious that people have certain expectations of you, but you don’t have a clear view of what they are / how to fulfill them?

You dreamed the near future! :smiley:

My guess would be: were you interested in the news story about the first mortal accident involving a self-driving car? :stuck_out_tongue:

Off-topic in the off-topic topic: here’s the video (you can skip the article in italian), courtesy of Tempe Police and Uber.
I think that nobody, not even a human being, could avoid the accident.

I totally agree. OK, the tester was distracted, but… come on, she appeared out of nowhere. It’s a tragedy and all, but that’s absolutely not an accident that a human driver would have easily avoided. Accidents like this happen daily everywhere.

Interesting that you tried to convince Gary and not Ron.

And do you like to fish? Or has Ron mentioned somewhere that he likes to fish?

I find it quite interesting that our brain is able to integrate real world stuff into our dreams. Why don’t we just wake up if we have those “real-life reasons”?

Had they special uniforms during that time?

The motto for this forum :wink:

2 Likes

I thought it was: “The official Thimbleweed Park forum - where you can talk about everything but Thimbleweed Park”?

2 Likes

The TWP Forums: the signals distractions are strong tonight

1 Like

Hm… maybe the signals are forcing us to get instantly off-topic so we won’t be able to defeat the A.I. It’s a conspiracy of Chuck and the persons who run this forum… :thinking:

But we shouldn’t forget: It isn’t easy to get and stay permanently off-topic. We are working here at maximum output!

1 Like

Yup, it’s all their fault :grin:

But their efforts are in vain, because the wide range of discussions we have is what makes us keep coming back to the forum. Sooner or later, we’ll solve the mystery they’re trying to hide!

1 Like

You mean, we should go even more off-topic in off-topics in the off-topic section even if the off-topics are already off-topic?

1 Like

How off-topic would off-topic topics go, if off-topic topics could go off-topic?

4 Likes

Guys, I think I can hear sirens in the distance… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
(not the singing kind, but the ones on police cars that go nee-nar, nee-nar…)

2 Likes

:open_mouth: you´re way ahead of me now! But eventually it´ll happen because I usually dream of people I think of a lot.

Also that part of the dream my have come from the brief moment you thought I shared a birthday with Sebastian Bach. :wink:

Well our kids certainly had…but let´s not talk about that. Except maybe how I realised how profoundly disturbing I found it to be watching The Man In The High Castle seeing a nice boy in a modern looking show wearing that Hitler Youth outfit.

Yeah, maybe. Or maybe I feel like things are catching me by surprise, or I don’t have the opportunity to prepare for things. It’s fun having someone analyse my dreams for a change, I’ll have to try and remember more of them!

I’ve been more caught up in the Facebook stuff really. Maybe I thought Zuckerberg was driving the train :wink:

I guess the urge wasn’t great enough. Give me 50 years, though :older_adult:

Just the style of clothes from that time, and those little ‘parcel’ type satchels. Something like this:

I might be thinking of evacuees, more specifically.

I’ve done it twice now if you count the Riverdale-TWP mash-up orgy sleepover.

Oh it definitely did :smirk:

2 Likes